Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well it only took a solid 48 hrs for my registration to go through...but I am in for one, just have to decide if I want the fine r the checker/fine. :)

Downloads
    Uploads

Are you still taking orders?

Downloads
    Uploads
    gumbi17, absolutely...shoot me an email at 71@zero7one.com ... and go to http://www.zero7one.com/custom-shop/ for updated pricing and order info. I have grips in stock now, so you don't have to worry about shipping me one now. Also, since you are contacting me here, I'll do the fine stippling job (including grip and shipping) for $95 instead of the $110 on the webpage.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is awesome, I will be heading over there. Quick question which one feels better on the hand, the fine or medium? I have young kids and want the gription but I dont want it to rip their hands apart!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbi17 View Post
    That is awesome, I will be heading over there. Quick question which one feels better on the hand, the fine or medium? I have young kids and want the gription but I dont want it to rip their hands apart!
    All of them feel good and none will rip your hands up...it is really a matter of preference in style IMHO. Also I lightly sand the grip after stippling to smooth out any sharp edges without marring up the appearance of the stippling job.
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Zero7one, you said that the first 15 to answer THIS thread would get a special price of $75. It looks like only 7 have responded so far, if I'm correct?

I'd also like to get my Umbrella Corp grip stippled in the fine pattern. Please let me know if I'm still in the first 15 so I can send the proper amount. Thanks.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell

Evil prospers when good men stand by and do nothing. - Edmund Burke

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM / DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are still good. The pricing is $75 if you want to mail me your grip or $95 if you want me to use one I have on hand. Shoot me an email at 71@zero7one.com with your order info.

Sent via Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger, I'm working until 2am. I'll send you that email by tomorrow morning at latest.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by snake eater 332 View Post
    Roger, I'm working until 2am. I'll send you that email by tomorrow morning at latest.
    Sounds good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Email inbound.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Received my grip back today. Went with the fine texture. Quick turnaround! Great job!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still offering this service?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zero are you still doing these? I've tried my hand at stippling and is no bueno.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful work sir!
    NRA Life Member
    M&P, AK, BCM, and Benchmade Junkie

Downloads
    Uploads
    zero7one is way too busy to stipple grips.

If you guys are looking to have an Umbrella Grip 23 stippled, or any grip done, I'd PM Battle Cock here, or checkout his work on FB under Battle Cock Tactical. Best in the business IMHO.