Downloads
    Uploads

HSGI MOTS and MOTD Shingle Mag Pouches

They are just like the Sewn on Mag Pouches as seen on the HSGI "Popper".
    But can be attached to any PALS/ MOLLE webbing...
    Fully Modular..

I'm sure when Todd gets some in He will post some Sexy Pictures...

The HSGI "Modular Open Top Single Pouch" (MOTS) connects to any MOLLE/PALS platform by use of MALICE clips . Just like the HSGI UMMP's with exception that these pouches have no flap and uses bungee cord retention . The magazine pouch was designed for multiple magazine types . Each pouch can hold up to ; either 3 M/16 , 2 AK , or 2 .308 magazines . It can hold 2 M/16 magazines with use of a coupler . The staggered design also allows a 20 round m/16 magazine to set up high enough within the internal stirrup to use along side with 30 rounders or to allow the user to identify certain magazines with unique purposes . Also within the internal stirrup , a M/18 smoke can be placed within . The MOTS also has an adjustable shock-cord via cord-locks which also helps to retain magazines within from mag rattle . MOLLE/PALS webbing is located on the sides of the pouch for additional modular pouches . Covered by HSGI Life Time Warranty . Made in the USA .

CXS
    Last edited by Custom-X_Sponjah; 12 June 2008 at 20:48.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bueno.
    BTW: I deleted your double tap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting design. The double stack configuration should be good for those that don't have a lot of room on their gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Interesting design. The double stack configuration should be good for those that don't have a lot of room on their gear.
    You do not need to use the double stack feature.
    All 3 M4 mags can be the same level, It just helps on removal for one to be higher.

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you just put 2 M4 mags in it is there allot of movement?
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    If you just put 2 M4 mags in it is there allot of movement?
    Nah. Cinch down the front/wrap bungie and your good to go..
    I only run 2 M4 mags in my "Popper" (same pouch) 90% of the time when I'm gunning..
    Its nice to have the option to run the extra mags when you need to..

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info. Looks like I am getting new mag pouches.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is probably the wrong place to post this, But Gene has some twisted little Mag Pouch design he's working on. What I can tell you so far is that It covers all bases. Todd, you might want to call Gene and have a little talk with him..

CXS