Page 136 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4148
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use Lightroom more than I use PS.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I use Lightroom more than I use PS.

I'm catching that it's super powerful - had a shot I took yesterday, but an extreme temp swing between camera in vehicle and unseasonably warm day fogged the mirrors - but I really loved the shot.

A few sliders in lightroom and the "haze" was completely gun - over to PS to add some layers and desaturate the wood.. Two days ago I would have scrapped what became:

So yeah, I'm pretty much sold. Now to watch more of these tutorials and try to wrap my mind around all of these features.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Axlnut View Post
    I'm catching that it's super powerful - had a shot I took yesterday, but an extreme temp swing between camera in vehicle and unseasonably warm day fogged the mirrors - but I really loved the shot.

A few sliders in lightroom and the "haze" was completely gun - over to PS to add some layers and desaturate the wood.. Two days ago I would have scrapped what became:

So yeah, I'm pretty much sold. Now to watch more of these tutorials and try to wrap my mind around all of these features.
    Nice shot but can you do me a favor and quit showing it? :) I had been content to just rattle can my new noveske but after seeing this rifle of yours I'm not sure anything less is going to satisfy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Axlnut, looking good. As others have said there are a ton of tutotials.

Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Nice shot but can you do me a favor and quit showing it? :) I had been content to just rattle can my new noveske but after seeing this rifle of yours I'm not sure anything less is going to satisfy
    Well if you really want to do it right, Adobe Creative Suite is just the tip of the iceberg, then there's the cutting plotter you'd obviously need to turn out a professional product; something like this:

https://page.esko.com/kongsberg-na-2...9KnhoCUZHw_wcB

It's just that easy!! :D

Or you can go to blick's get some frisket and a box of #11 X-acto blades and go like hell!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Well if you really want to do it right, Adobe Creative Suite is just the tip of the iceberg, then there's the cutting plotter you'd obviously need to turn out a professional product; something like this:

https://page.esko.com/kongsberg-na-2...9KnhoCUZHw_wcB

It's just that easy!! :D

Or you can go to blick's get some frisket and a box of #11 X-acto blades and go like hell!
    Blick's is just fine :-) - no plotter or Creative Suite used on any of my Cerakote - not that I someday won't, but it's not needed for an incredible turnout. Lots of famous airbrushing jobs done long before Adobe or small enterprise/consumer plotters.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, just rattle can

david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Yeah, just rattle can

I dig it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Thordsen, Fortis, no BUIS, some grey.. I think they could be good friends:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thordsen, Fortis, no BUIS, some grey.. I think they could be good friends:

Agreed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So is that a "firearm" LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So is that a "firearm" LOL
    Yep. OAL is good to go. It's specifically set up that way until I SBR it, for my wife who has a scaphoid injury that dictates the "broomstick" grip style. The rest of the parts were either collected by her over the years or I just happened to have them laying around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. OAL is good to go. It's specifically set up that way until I SBR it, for my wife who has a scaphoid injury that dictates the "broomstick" grip style. The rest of the parts were either collected by her over the years or I just happened to have them laying around.
    Never really understood that whole Firearm vs Pistol thing. Most of my SBR's are 27" with 10.5" Barrels, so some silly regulation about VFG's on guns under 26" make no sense to me, but then again the entire NFA thing makes no sense to me in present day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Never really understood that whole Firearm vs Pistol thing. Most of my SBR's are 27" with 10.5" Barrels, so some silly regulation about VFG's on guns under 26" make no sense to me, but then again the entire NFA thing makes no sense to me in present day.
    I agree it's a stupid mess. My ATF IO guy has seen it and didn't give it a second glance so :-)

Plus it's some throw levers away from no VFG - and that's a whole other mess, to make legal non-sbr length, you have to perm attach the muzzle device so you can't remove it with hand tools, yet the barrel can be removed with hand tools on most builds, not to mention quick change barrels. If everybody could afford to push the limits and tie up the court system with NFA fights the ridiculous nature of the "definitions" would probably see most overturned.