Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4148
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crazy how popular those things have become. I guess Brownells gets inquiries non-stop about future availability. I guess I'll have to wait until at least next year before it dies down a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Crazy how popular those things have become. I guess Brownells gets inquiries non-stop about future availability. I guess I'll have to wait until at least next year before it dies down a bit.
    it's like one charging handle away from being a really awesome looking gun. especially with those AK style stocks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    it's like one charging handle away from being a really awesome looking gun. especially with those AK style stocks
    That's funny. This place needs a "like" button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL!!! You aren't wrong! Honestly, I thought someone would have already come out with an aftermarket solution for this lame charger handle. But no, still waiting!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    This is my only AR "pistol", so I don't have any other reference - but this thing is so much fun to shoot. I put in the Brownell's exclusive Geissele B-GRF in it, which is such a great trigger for putting multiple quick shots on target. I highly recommend it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL!!! You aren't wrong! Honestly, I thought someone would have already come out with an aftermarket solution for this lame charger handle. But no, still waiting!

sorry. didn't mean to bust on your gun. was just making a joke that might not have come across that way. I really like actually. and I would definitely own one too. but that one part just looks weird to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That thing looks better every time I see it.

How does it shoot?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my only AR "pistol", so I don't have any other reference - but this thing is so much fun to shoot. I put in the Brownell's exclusive Geissele B-GRF in it, which is such a great trigger for putting multiple quick shots on target. I highly recommend it.

I can't wait to build one up. This one definitely does not need to be SBR'ed the triangular brace looks good and functional!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    That thing looks better every time I see it.

How does it shoot?
    It shoots great! I haven't done any 5 shot groups with a scope out anything like that. And this particular trigger comes with the warning "not meant for bench rest shooting". But it's had no issues in the hits on target area, it hits like a laser. While I think the three prong FH is a decent design, it puts out some nice fireballs when you put multiple quick rounds on target!

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry. didn't mean to bust on your gun. was just making a joke that might not have come across that way. I really like actually. and I would definitely own one too. but that one part just looks weird to me.
    We are good! It's funny because it's true, and I thought you're comment was both spot-on and funny.

I'm serious though, I really did think that someone like Phase5 would come up with a cool alternative. I think the right design would sell out immediately.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_4272.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  777.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love those URCG parts! I'm a huge Resident Evil fanboy ... Focused on other things right now but I'd like to own at least one of their lowers someday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the fine details, like the Umbrella Corp logo in the full auto selector position