Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4148
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_4268.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  709.6 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good. I’ve got one of the 3D logo lowers that’s just been sitting there for years. Keep thinking I’ll build it up but never seem to know what to do with it.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Looks good. I’ve got one of the 3D logo lowers that’s just been sitting there for years. Keep thinking I’ll build it up but never seem to know what to do with it.
    Sell it to me. Not kidding. Have they gone completely T.U.? Seems like every time I check their site, receivers are vapor.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sell it to me. Not kidding. Have they gone completely T.U.? Seems like every time I check their site, receivers are vapor.
    They're still around, last I had heard, they were planning a relaunch, then the pandemic hit, and I think that really hit them in the shorts as far as plans moving forward go. I hope to see more stuff in stock at some point.

I still want to see some billet uppers, new billet lower design, and those CHF Stainless barrels from like 6-7 years ago they previewed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sell it to me. Not kidding.
    In a way that’s tempting, but it’s been built up and torn back down twice so isn’t in perfectly new condition, though better than what most places would consider a blem. That said, I keep hanging on to it hoping to eventually do something extra cool with, or complete with other umbrella parts. Would I be willing to part with it...? Ehh.... not for any price anyone would consider reasonable. I’d never be able to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    They're still around, last I had heard, they were planning a relaunch, then the pandemic hit, and I think that really hit them in the shorts as far as plans moving forward go. I hope to see more stuff in stock at some point.

I still want to see some billet uppers, new billet lower design, and those CHF Stainless barrels from like 6-7 years ago they previewed.
    That’s pretty much what I’d like to build out of it. A matching upper, BCG and that barrel. Never saw the preview of it.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    In a way that’s tempting, but it’s been built up and torn back down twice so isn’t in perfectly new condition, though better than what most places would consider a blem. That said, I keep hanging on to it hoping to eventually do something extra cool with, or complete with other umbrella parts. Would I be willing to part with it...? Ehh.... not for any price anyone would consider reasonable. I’d never be able to replace it.

That’s pretty much what I’d like to build out of it. A matching upper, BCG and that barrel. Never saw the preview of it.
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ss-CHF-Barrels

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_4745.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  844.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  1691DF83-C31D-4ED7-A3E6-C462D69A21B4.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  450.6 KB

Got a little Centurion project going…

Next I need a rail and a Criterion 13.9” barrel (if they ever get back in stock)

Name:  0C424F8D-BD2B-44D2-9E68-16407B4D0E5B.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  616.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I kick myself off never getting one of their sets when they came out. even the mil spec set were done really nicely. are they still in business? I haven't seen any non-grip products from them in forever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_4745.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  844.4 KB

love the vltor stuff. they seem to have lost popularity but I wish they came out with the original CAS-V rail sets again. I can't even find any on the used market. this monolithic upper is really cool too. have any cas-v pics you can post?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You talking about the range finder on the side?
    damn I missed this old post. I meant what was the full build. I guess mostly the barrel/brake combo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    love the vltor stuff. they seem to have lost popularity but I wish they came out with the original CAS-V rail sets again. I can't even find any on the used market. this monolithic upper is really cool too. have any cas-v pics you can post?
    I'll have to look. I think I have some CASV stuff still. One on a KINO and one on an old Noveske 14.5"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to look. I think I have some CASV stuff still. One on a KINO and one on an old Noveske 14.5"
    Sounds awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_5700.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  1.44 MB