Page 91 of 277 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4148
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    Congrats on your new upper Luis. What are the specs and price?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

Awesome pic voodoo_man

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking upper Luis. I noticed THUG too. That is awesome.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I make a pic request?

I want to see what an 11" rail looks like on a 11.5" barrel and/or a 12" rail on a 12.5" barrel.

If you can do one with a suppressor mounted that would be even better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Found this old pic on one of my iPhones. Used to keep my "regular" shooting guns near my mud room at my old house, in a small locked room.

You seriously have an addiction dude. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

I want to see what an 11" rail looks like on a 11.5" barrel and/or a 12" rail on a 12.5" barrel.

I'll be able to show you what a 17.5" rail and a 18" barrel w/ suppressor looks like this coming Friday or Saturday

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I'll be able to show you what a 17.5" rail and a 18" barrel w/ suppressor looks like this coming Friday or Saturday
    Are you clairvoyant? HAHAAAA!!!

Sure. That would be interesting. I just dropped some bucks on the suppressor now I am pre-planning possibly spending future paychecks LOL!! I might build an upper...either 11.5 or 12.5...and go ahead and do the SBR thing.

I am just curious as to the clearances and how much (if any) those rails go over the threads of the barrel, and if there is clearance, how much. If the hand guard leaves even 1/4 of an inch (or maybe even less) between it and the shoulder of the barrel I think I will be good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You seriously have an addiction dude. :)
    Yeah in 2010 or 2011 when I took this pic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah in 2010 or 2011 when I took this pic.
    Like it's gotten better since then... uh huh...

That being said if I could do it I would... I really should start my own hedge fund or something...

Or at very least start investing...that's complicated though.... ughhh.... the market. Don't even get me started...

Downloads
    Uploads

Most of the time your gonna have a hard time getting those combos to work. Not saying you can't but you'd have to find a short rail and a long barrel. Me and UW both had trouble trying to use a 12" rail on a 12.5" barrel recently. I have a build pictured here somewhere that I got it to work but after talking with the barrel maker I found out he makes his barrel is just a tad longer than 12.5" for that reason.

I switched up and did an 11" rail on the 12.5" barrel. It works well to me and looks decent overall. Obviously not quite as close as you'd like but it still looks good. Check the NFA pic thread and you'll see plenty of combos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of... I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that 12.5. I think I'm going to go with an 11" handguard, but haven't decided which one. Seems like there are a lot fewer options in the 11" arena.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Most of the time your gonna have a hard time getting those combos to work. Not saying you can't but you'd have to find a short rail and a long barrel. Me and UW both had trouble trying to use a 12" rail on a 12.5" barrel recently. I have a build pictured here somewhere that I got it to work but after talking with the barrel maker I found out he makes his barrel is just a tad longer than 12.5" for that reason.

I switched up and did an 11" rail on the 12.5" barrel. It works well to me and looks decent overall. Obviously not quite as close as you'd like but it still looks good. Check the NFA pic thread and you'll see plenty of combos.
    On those suppressors you guys are using... how much do they seat over the muzzle device? Has anyone measured?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of... I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that 12.5. I think I'm going to go with an 11" handguard, but haven't decided which one. Seems like there are a lot fewer options in the 11" arena.
    I know the perfect thing for that 12.5"... you can donate it to me Then I will be forced to SBR my lower....HAHAA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are for sure. You become limited to a degree on options. I wish Someone made an 11.7" rail... :wink:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I have an idea... is there any way you could put a word in with the folks at Rainier to make those Select barrels in different lengths? They go from 10.5 and then jump to 14.5...

But if they could make them in 12" and 13" versions it would sure solve a whole lotta problems.... 12" barrel+11 inch rail.... or 13" barrel and 12" rail...