Downloads
    Uploads

15" NSR Rails are shipping

The 15" NSR rails from Noveske Rifleworks are now shipping, and should be available shortly from your favorite Noveske stocking dealer.

Shown below, the 15" NSR is on a 16" barrel wearing a Battle Comp 2.0.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi stick I tried to ask this on a facebook post of yours but I don't think it actually sent. What barrel do you have on this and how is the balance ?
    I have same stock and rail and was going for a lightweight but accurate build. Planned on a Daniel defense lightweight but some have said the pencil barrel heats up and opens up quickly. I'd like to run it in a few carbine courses in the future. Would a noveske N4 or centurion arms medium profile still balance well since they shift the weight towards the body?

Thanks for the great photos. They inspired the build I'm working on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StrykeBack View Post
    Hi stick I tried to ask this on a facebook post of yours but I don't think it actually sent. What barrel do you have on this and how is the balance ?
    I have same stock and rail and was going for a lightweight but accurate build. Planned on a Daniel defense lightweight but some have said the pencil barrel heats up and opens up quickly. I'd like to run it in a few carbine courses in the future. Would a noveske N4 or centurion arms medium profile still balance well since they shift the weight towards the body?

Thanks for the great photos. They inspired the build I'm working on.
    One of them builds is a 13.5" NSR on a pinned 14.5, the other is a 15" NSR on a 16.

If you feel the pencil barrel will open up to fast, the two barrels you mention would both do very well. Personally, if I was using the NSR I would go with the Noveske barrel. If I was using a Centurion Arms barrel, I would go with the Centurion new CMR rail. Not that it really makes a big difference, or any difference to be honest.