Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Walking Dead - Pure Nonsense or Pure Awesomeness

Is anyone else addicted to the Walking Dead? Don't get me wrong, I am not into how just about every industry has gotten on the zombie apocalypse bandwagon, but the show is completely addicting. Besides my wife and my mother, I haven't really run into many people that don't like the show.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo_Santos View Post
    I never watched it.
    WHAAAAAAA!?!?!?!
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've watched it since the beginning. It got pretty boring for one season (season 2?) but it picked back up. I like the drama, but I think they go over the top on the zombie death scenes a little bit. I don't watch much TV so I do get excited for a new episode of TWD every week :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the show had a lot of promise, but they have played drama queen with characters too much. Aside from the first episodes, the first season was like a soap opera...

I think the characters on The Walking Dead could use lessons from the characters on the A Team. Funny how they can make head shots on walkers at any distance and while on the move, but as soon as it is a live person, they can't hit anything at all. The prison shootout against the village was pathetic. There is no reason for it to be that bad, bring in new characters and have them killed off, but how can everyone on Ricks team miss that much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think the show had a lot of promise, but they have played drama queen with characters too much. Aside from the first episodes, the first season was like a soap opera...

I think the characters on The Walking Dead could use lessons from the characters on the A Team. Funny how they can make head shots on walkers at any distance and while on the move, but as soon as it is a live person, they can't hit anything at all. The prison shootout against the village was pathetic. There is no reason for it to be that bad, bring in new characters and have them killed off, but how can everyone on Ricks team miss that much.
    When do you have time to watch TV?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    When do you have time to watch TV?!
    Didn't you know...Stick doesn't sleep

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Walking Dead is a great show, solid acting, great story line, and endless possibilities on storylines. One of the few shows I look forward to watching with any anticipation. I hope it gets picked up for a full seasons worth of episodes 24 vs 16.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The Walking Dead is a great show, solid acting, great story line, and endless possibilities on storylines. One of the few shows I look forward to watching with any anticipation. I hope it gets picked up for a full seasons worth of episodes 24 vs 16.
    ^^^Agreed^^^

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another fan here. We ditched satellite and went to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon instant...much cheaper and no (or very few) commercials. The Walking Dead is one of the few show's we'll pay for on Amazon.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a fan. While I read the comic, and continue to do so, I look at the show as a different adventure - it would be boring if it happened exactly the same scene by scene. There are plenty of things that could be better about the show, it's still pretty entertaining. If I wasn't watching the Walking Dead, I'm sure I would be watching something far worse - or just Archer and Always Sunny reruns again.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the show, look forward to it every Sunday. I do agree that marksmanship against the living is horrible, and the nuthin' but headshots on the walkers is unbelievable, but I still find it all entertaining.
    -Los

"I like my weapons like I like my women, slightly dirty, and well lubed."

Downloads
    Uploads
    After attending the Emerald city comicon, seeing 2 of the stars, and a fan of the original comic series, yeah I am a fan. I would like to assist the consultants on the set with weapon choices, Rick has to get rid of the revolver and go with somethig a bit faster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I've been a fan, so is my son. I could do with a bit less drama, but I get that it's there to expand the "fan base". It's prompted many an interesting discussion with "what ifs" here in rent-a-cop HQ.

I'm with ya'll on the live v. zombie and headshots, that prison firefight was annoying as hell. I haven't fussed directly at the TV like that in ages.

tac~ somebody needs to consult with them, where in the hell are they getting the import restricted FA stuff? I'd swear Rick has a tungsten barrel on that revolver with his modified East St Louis grip on it....How the hell does he even see the rear sight??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mlosi762 View Post
    I love the show, look forward to it every Sunday. I do agree that marksmanship against the living is horrible, and the nuthin' but headshots on the walkers is unbelievable, but I still find it all entertaining.
    Just look at the Crack Stormtroopers in Star Wars..... Heaven forbid you are just an average dude! You're toast! But a main character is wrapped in mediclorians (SP?) and laser proof teflon.

SOS