Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    ... or just Archer...
    Another reason to like SKD

Sunday's episode "Clear" was a cool change of pace, bringing it back around to the first season.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I especially like the cdc episode. How they just walked past all those weapons and didnt load up...ill never understand.

They need to finish the current plot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    never seen people in need of weapons so bad leave an entire arsenal sitting in a room. I would've left the guy with a few and taken all the rest of the guns n ammo leaving only enough for 1 isolated lunatic man.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a fan of the show....but I love zombie shows in general. Looking forward to "World War Z" to come out...but hoping as well that Brad Pitt and crew do it justice as the book was great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Season 5 is just around the corner. Trailer:

Downloads
    Uploads
    This show is one of my guilty pleasures. I watch Game of Thrones in the off-season and Walking Dead the other half. That's pretty much all the TV I watch [:-)]

Downloads
    Uploads
    We watch it. Game of Thrones, True Blood as well. Kinda upset that News Room didn't get another season that was a thought provoking series. Hell on Wheels is another good series as well
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch walking dead, game of thrones. I miss breaking bad! Anybody else watch true detective?

Also, those who haven't seen the wire (old news) needs to get on amazon instant and get that along with all the other hbo shows. Loved the wire especially growing up around Baltimore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really liked season one... Outside of all of the recent marketing junk I'm a fan of the genre in general. I got bored with it for a bit but the last season was much better.I hope it continues, it's a fun waste of timein the cold weather.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I liked season one as well. After they got to the farm I was so bored I couldn't hang with it any more.
    I second True Detective. Absolutely amazing show.
    Been watching Ray Donavan and The Leftovers recently. Both have kept my interest pretty well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a huge fan! My other guilty pleasures are True Blood (really pissed it's the last season), Dexter, Castle and Game of Thrones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight View Post
    I liked season one as well. After they got to the farm I was so bored I couldn't hang with it any more.
    I second True Detective. Absolutely amazing show.
    Been watching Ray Donavan and The Leftovers recently. Both have kept my interest pretty well.
    What network is True Detective on? Never heard of it but it's gotten a couple of mentions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XACT_ABORT View Post
    What network is True Detective on? Never heard of it but it's gotten a couple of mentions.
    It was on HBO. It was only 8 episodes, and it is an anthology, so next season will be different characters and a different story. I hope it will be as good as the first season.
    You can probably find it on demand, HBOGO, or some unrecommended shady corner of the internet. It's on my "to purchase" list when the DVD set comes out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight View Post
    It was on HBO. It was only 8 episodes, and it is an anthology, so next season will be different characters and a different story. I hope it will be as good as the first season.
    You can probably find it on demand, HBOGO, or some unrecommended shady corner of the internet. It's on my "to purchase" list when the DVD set comes out.
    Ah that explains it. No HBO for me. American Horror Story is the same setup as far as new story and characters per season (FX network). I enjoyed the first two, the third bored me an I didn't finish it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XACT_ABORT View Post
    Ah that explains it. No HBO for me. American Horror Story is the same setup as far as new story and characters per season (FX network). I enjoyed the first two, the third bored me an I didn't finish it.
    Yes. Haven't watched the 3rd season as I'm not big on witchcraft, but the first two were awesome.