Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1941
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    This is one of "the" ones to go to. My ninth visit over the years, and third with one of our Uncle's piece of hardware. You also see unicorns like these (plural!).

Which air show is that? And what is your Uncle's hardware?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our Uncle, as in our Uncle Sam. The planes in that picture are B-17s, which are very rare, and to have two at a show is impressive. The one on the left was just refurbished and painted in the Memphis Belle livery. The one on the right was starting up and taxied next to us, so I snapped a few pics right before we launched. The airshow is Sun 'n Fun in Lakeland, FL. Always a fun show.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two! That's unheard of! Not even in Dayton, and the one on the left is an earlier example, making it even more unusual. Having two great uncles that piloted those birds, I get chills every time I visit one. Surviving 25 missions in one of those earned lots of young men their lifetime badass rating. The ones that didn't make it back earned special wings. God bless them all!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well... here's something ya don't see posted every day.

Topsy Turvy Tomato... As Seen On TV!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since moving to Missouri my firearms related fun has become almost non-existent, so now I spend a lot of my free time riding this thing till the wheels fall off.

Name:  6321880673434214061.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  460.9 KB
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a Motarded YZ. That's not a true dual sport model is it? They didn't make one that sweet when I was researching my KTM.

Oh, and that's why they call it "Misery"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Snowy Egret fishing in one of the ponds at The Wrinkle Ranch ...

IMG_1417 Snowy Egret 2 by Jerry R, on Flickr
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Backyard range

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Looks like a Motarded YZ. That's not a true dual sport model is it? They didn't make one that sweet when I was researching my KTM.

Oh, and that's why they call it "Misery"
    Yeah it was a true dual sport when I bought it. It's a WR250R but I did the supermoto conversion on it because 90% of my riding is on pavement. I have the dirt wheels still so when I wanna go trail riding it is an easy swap. And Misery is right, I thought I would be able to find some where to keep shooting. The only public range is a nightmare. We went there a couple times, last time we visited while we were shooting the guy two spots over just starting walking down range. We immediately stopped and told him to let us know next time, he replied "No it's alright we do this all the time". Multiple people have been robbed at gun point at that range so we don't go anymore. The indoor places think they can charge an arm, leg and testicle for shooting time and ammo (you have to buy their ammo to shoot on their range).

So I only get out to shoot when invited over to Cross Breed holsters or asked to go shoot with DMO Knives.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet ride, bro. I knew it wasn't factory because I have a YZ 450F damn near just like it. The factory DOT stuff isn't close to shops like MSR, who do DOT legal right, without adding 30 lbs of garbagey flab. I would've bought one just like that if they offered it when I was looking for a street legal bike. I'm closer to 70/30 on dualies, but I just like a MX bike better and have never owned a pure street bike. Good luck on finding a place to shoot; you're better off saving up for a chunk of dirt of your own!

Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Yeah it was a true dual sport when I bought it. It's a WR250R but I did the supermoto conversion on it because 90% of my riding is on pavement. I have the dirt wheels still so when I wanna go trail riding it is an easy swap. And Misery is right, I thought I would be able to find some where to keep shooting. The only public range is a nightmare. We went there a couple times, last time we visited while we were shooting the guy two spots over just starting walking down range. We immediately stopped and told him to let us know next time, he replied "No it's alright we do this all the time". Multiple people have been robbed at gun point at that range so we don't go anymore. The indoor places think they can charge an arm, leg and testicle for shooting time and ammo (you have to buy their ammo to shoot on their range).

So I only get out to shoot when invited over to Cross Breed holsters or asked to go shoot with DMO Knives.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.24.12 PM.png
Views: 367
Size:  3.69 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post

Speaking of Cross Breed holsters, I just got my new one in the mail a few days ago. Wait time wasn't really that long, and it's proving to be the most comfortable OWB I've ever worn, and it's not even close to being broke in. Draw is incredibly smooth also. Already have a DMO knife..

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sweet ride, bro. I knew it wasn't factory because I have a YZ 450F damn near just like it. The factory DOT stuff isn't close to shops like MSR, who do DOT legal right, without adding 30 lbs of garbagey flab. I would've bought one just like that if they offered it when I was looking for a street legal bike. I'm closer to 70/30 on dualies, but I just like a MX bike better and have never owned a pure street bike. Good luck on finding a place to shoot; you're better off saving up for a chunk of dirt of your own!
    Yeah my days of being on a street bike are done, I am with you, I like the feel of the MX bike way better than a sport/cruiser. We are house hunting now and land is the primary focus.

Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Speaking of Cross Breed holsters, I just got my new one in the mail a few days ago. Wait time wasn't really that long, and it's proving to be the most comfortable OWB I've ever worn, and it's not even close to being broke in. Draw is incredibly smooth also. Already have a DMO knife..

FT
    Oh yeah that is right you won that DMO when we did the Fisher House fundraiser? Have you been putting it to use? I know I beat the crap out of my brute blade from them.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  20180424_081123.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  1.35 MB

If you look right down the center of the photo there is a lane out there that stretches out for a little over a mile. According to the GPS coordinates I captured it's around 1800 yards line of sight. To that far tree line through that center alley it's something like 1875 yards.

One mile shot hopefully coming up soon.

Cel phone pic taken this morning from either the target or the shooting position.

BTW the lake is stocked with all kinds of fish so you can go out there and catch as many as you want. Good hunting too. They got all kinds of exotic game. This is about 15 minutes from me. Private ranch, private lake, private shooting range out to 1,400 yards... not too shabby of a setup.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 24 April 2018 at 15:47.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I'd like to spend a few days there!

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper