Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1941
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    haha...

Pugsters was also a chowhound. She'd sit at the kitchen table when food was cooking.

I think she became an Alabama fan just to irritate me.

Haha! Roll tide.... Ahem.

Much darker face

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    That made me LOL!!! That's hilarious!
    It's funny looking back. The cake incident was at our oldest daughter's 2 year birthday. Everyone was outside and her cousin came out "the dog is eating the cake". Lol. Really we should have known better.

Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    About 30 years ago...

Decided to try an "authentic" cured ham. Nobody would eat it. Tasted like 5lbs of salt in a 10lb ham. Horrible.
    Somehow the dog got that ham off the kitchen counter during the night and ate the whole thing right down to the bone.

When I saw the dog the following morning she didn't look right, kinda bloated. Didn't think much if it until I entered the kitchen and noticed the meat tray on the floor. Sick for a week... darn near ate herself to death but I'm sure it was quit a thrill for her that night.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    It's funny looking back. The cake incident was at our oldest daughter's 2 year birthday. Everyone was outside and her cousin came out "the dog is eating the cake". Lol. Really we should have known better.

One of my friends a long time ago had a crazy beagle that he would leave at home bored in an apartment all day. That dog ate the stuffing out of the sofa once. It looked like it snowed in his living room. Another time he literally chewed the wooden leg off of one of the dining room chairs so it was about 4 inches shorter than the rest.

The funniest though was when the dog figured out how to open the fridge. He had a 12 pack in there and the dog gnawed holes in the cans and beer spewed everywhere. We found Sam (we called him SamDog) was passed out on the floor with beer cans and cardboard all over the floor with the fridge door hanging wide open. When we woke him up he just started barking and howling at us like he was crazy but he still couldn't walk straight. He was barking like he was coming after us but he walked sideways right into the cabinets and fell over and started howling.

After that David (the owner) had to start securing the fridge door with a big security strap while he was at work.

I still laugh my ass off when I think about that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While good, I can top that story about a dog my parents had when I was a baby. Perhaps in another thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    While good, I can top that story about a dog my parents had when I was a baby. Perhaps in another thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On second thought maybe that Leg Hound is Joelski's dog...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    About 30 years ago...

Decided to try an "authentic" cured ham. Nobody would eat it. Tasted like 5lbs of salt in a 10lb ham. Horrible.
    Somehow the dog got that ham off the kitchen counter during the night and ate the whole thing right down to the bone.

When I saw the dog the following morning she didn't look right, kinda bloated. Didn't think much if it until I entered the kitchen and noticed the meat tray on the floor. Sick for a week... darn near ate herself to death but I'm sure it was quit a thrill for her that night.
    LoL…. That's called "country ham" in these parts. Not mean to be consumed in mass quantities, and you need to be weened on it as a young child to "acquire" a taste for it...

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    _DSC1891 by Tango Charlie, on Flickr
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    _DSC1945 by Tango Charlie, on Flickr
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    LoL…. That's called "country ham" in these parts. Not mean to be consumed in mass quantities, and you need to be weened on it as a young child to "acquire" a taste for it...

FT

We were still in California back in those days... had no idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post

FT
    I remember driving through a small Appalachian town in eastern Tennessee (maybe Townsend / Wears Valley area?) about 7 years ago when my wife and I stopped into a local country restaurant for dinner. The special that evening was a Country Ham plate so I ordered it. The waitress clearly sensed that we weren't locals so she spent a few minutes explaining exactly what Country Ham is that I might want to consider ordering something else. I stuck with it and enjoyed it, but I'm sure having the warning helped me properly prepare my tasted buds. Had a similar event when I was in Germany in the 90's, but the dish amounted to head cheese, so I heeded the warning and chose something else besides the "special" that day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fuckin' cat... He wasn't bored dodging .22 whizzers!

They don't knock stemware off the coutertop, but tear the shit out of paper products...

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol..awesome I have a few felines and a couple of them are real A holes and do this same shit.. little phuckers..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I remember driving through a small Appalachian town in eastern Tennessee (maybe Townsend / Wears Valley area?) about 7 years ago when my wife and I stopped into a local country restaurant for dinner. The special that evening was a Country Ham plate so I ordered it. The waitress clearly sensed that we weren't locals so she spent a few minutes explaining exactly what Country Ham is that I might want to consider ordering something else. I stuck with it and enjoyed it, but I'm sure having the warning helped me properly prepare my tasted buds. Had a similar event when I was in Germany in the 90's, but the dish amounted to head cheese, so I heeded the warning and chose something else besides the "special" that day.
    Yep, I don't eat it often, don't need that much salt. Done really good, it's got a slightly sweet flavor under that saltiness. I usually order it for breakfast, eggs, country ham and biscuits and gravy with a side of fried apples. usually served in a few, or one big thin slice about 1/8 or so inches thick. Usually not for city folks Actually on most breakfast menu's it's called country ham, and the standard ham is called "city ham", just to differentiate between the two.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 12 October 2018 at 15:16.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member