Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard to believe those snakeheads are edible our bowfins ain't fittin to eat. Here's our fun to catch and delicious invasive the Flathead or Appaloosa cat. This is a 30 and 15 pounder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry don't know why the previous pic rotated on me here's a better one of the 30lb. These monsters have been caught right at 100lbs. We like to use hand sized bream on a 8/0 circle hook on limb lines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Sorry don't know why the previous pic rotated on me here's a better one of the 30lb. These monsters have been caught right at 100lbs. We like to use hand sized bream on a 8/0 circle hook on limb lines.

Very nice. We stock up on shad early in the year, freeze it and use it in December-January to catch huge blue cats. 60-80lb is not uncommon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are some nice fishing pictures in here!

If Three Were Lucky by pyzik200, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    There are some nice fishing pictures in here!

If Three Were Lucky by pyzik200, on Flickr
    Nice...I like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The pups, and some Montana wildlife.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are some big fish. Great pictures

Downloads
    Uploads

Here's one I took of a old shop-dog in downtown Frederick, MD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengor View Post

Here's one I took of a old shop-dog in downtown Frederick, MD
    You in Frederick? I'm in Hagerstown. Nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    You in Frederick? I'm in Hagerstown. Nice.
    Yeah, I've been living here for 5 years now. Where the hell does one shoot rifles here in MD?

Downloads
    Uploads

Picture Thread (Not people or firearms)

Yeah, I've been living here for 5 years now. Where the hell does one shoot rifles here in MD?
    You have a few options. How far you looking to shoot? You've got your Izaak Walton leagues locally.

From Frederick it's a bit of a drive, but peacemaker national training center in Gerrardstown WV (maybe an hour up 70 and down 81) they have like 10 ranges, from 3gun, action pistol, trap, etc. all the way out to 1000 yards. To shoot past 600yds you have to be with a member or be a member yourself.

Tango down range, also in West Virginia, but it's a bit pricey at 10-15 bucks an hour.

I mainly shoot at the public range at Green Ridge state forest. Again, a bit over an hour drive for you out to the mountains of western md, but it's a very picturesque area. Peaceful, and if you're outdoorsy they have camping, hiking, fishing, etc. green ridge is $5 a day or $25 a year, but only goes out to 100yds.

Also, if you're not a member of MDshooters.com, join over there too. They will have more information over there for you as far as local shows, group shoots, training classes, etc.

http://www.peacemakernational.com

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclan...idgeforest.asp
    Last edited by Ride4frnt; 9 June 2014 at 09:57.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    You have a few options. How far you looking to shoot? You've got your Izaak Walton leagues locally.

From Frederick it's a bit of a drive, but peacemaker national training center in Gerrardstown WV (maybe an hour up 70 and down 81) they have like 10 ranges, from 3gun, action pistol, trap, etc. all the way out to 1000 yards. To shoot past 600yds you have to be with a member or be a member yourself.

Tango down range, also in West Virginia, but it's a bit pricey at 10-15 bucks an hour.

I mainly shoot at the public range at Green Ridge state forest. Again, a bit over an hour drive for you out to the mountains of western md, but it's a very picturesque area. Peaceful, and if you're outdoorsy they have camping, hiking, fishing, etc. green ridge is $5 a day or $25 a year, but only goes out to 100yds.

Also, if you're not a member of MDshooters.com, join over there too. They will have more information over there for you as far as local shows, group shoots, training classes, etc.

http://www.peacemakernational.com

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclan...idgeforest.asp
    Yeah, I'm a member at MDShooters, there's just a lot of noise to signal over there so I like coming to forums like this that are a bit smaller.

I'll have to take a look at Peacemaker again, I'd considered going there but hadn't found the time I think google says it's about an hour from me. I'm looking to shoot 25-200 yds somewhere that allows you to do it from more than the sitting position. I've also considered getting into longer range stuff, but without somewhere to do it / training, I didn't want to get too invested in it if it was going to be for naught.

Downloads
    Uploads

Unsure of what type of bird this is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I'm a member at MDShooters, there's just a lot of noise to signal over there so I like coming to forums like this that are a bit smaller.

I'll have to take a look at Peacemaker again, I'd considered going there but hadn't found the time I think google says it's about an hour from me. I'm looking to shoot 25-200 yds somewhere that allows you to do it from more than the sitting position. I've also considered getting into longer range stuff, but without somewhere to do it / training, I didn't want to get too invested in it if it was going to be for naught.
    I know izaak Walton of washington county has 200yd range, but it may only be bench rest. Green ridge you can pretty much do what you want out to 100yd. No safety officers etc, you're only limited by the other guests who are there and what they are shooting. Sometimes you'll go and it's just you, sometimes you'll wait 3 hours to shoot because Tommy Toughass decided to bring a small arsenal and 15 of his buddies who've never shot a gun.

And I read you loud and clear on the MDS comment. I go over there to browse occasionally, but rarely ever chime in.

Downloads
    Uploads

Unsure of what type of bird this is.
    Looks almost like a heron of some sort, but the neck isn't long and slender like that of a heron. Admittedly I'm no bird watcher, but it is a pretty bird.