I don't have many good pictures compared to many here, but here's one I'm proud of managing to capture out of pure luck. This is in Haiti in 2010. I had my D80 sitting on the console for most of my flights and would try and grab shots when I could. This was one of the LZs (Killick) that serviced a small field hospital that triaged a lot of very hurt people. We were sitting in the LZ (which was a tiny soccer field that only two aircraft could get into at a time), the crewman in the picture was coming towards our helo. The other crewman in the back asked, "Is anyone getting a picture of this?" I quickly grabbed my camera, took off the cap and shot this over my shoulder, as I couldn't turn enough to see through the viewfinder.

The baby was no more than 2 months old, with Mom in tow. The crewman holding her is actually from Haiti. We had a short 2 minute flight to the Hospital ship to drop them off, but on the way, the baby began seizing in the other crew chief's hands. A quick call to the ship and we got head of the line privileges to land and the baby ended up being okay. One of many good days during my time there.