Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post

Sharing this picture because my little girl crawled for the first time today. Exciting!!! She has Down Syndrome so her muscle tone is behind other children her age.. We are very excited to get to this point. She is a huge joy!
    Awesome to hear she's doing well. She looks as happy as a pig in slop in that pic. Enjoy it, she's gonna grow up quick.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sharing this picture because my little girl crawled for the first time today. Exciting!!! She has Down Syndrome so her muscle tone is behind other children her age.. We are very excited to get to this point. She is a huge joy!
    She's beautiful brother! :D congrats on the milestone! My wife's younger brother also has Down syndrome and he's far and away the most positive, loving and perpetually upbeat person in my life. He sleeps out here at our house most nights and honestly I couldn't imagine life without him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    She's beautiful brother! :D congrats on the milestone! My wife's younger brother also has Down syndrome and he's far and away the most positive, loving and perpetually upbeat person in my life. He sleeps out here at our house most nights and honestly I couldn't imagine life without him.
    I could not imagine life without either. :) She is the youngest of six and she really does bring everyone a lot of joy. Thanks everyone!
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of her big brothers. He is my youngest son. I have two boys, four girls and a grandson.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnesseb View Post
    Picture i took of my daughter on our last Hilton Head trip.. Best pic I've managed to get of her in a while... She doesn't like standing still... Not sure how I managed this one...

The fact that she is almost running out of frame, proves what you said about her energy. It makes for a great picture. :)
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    The fact that she is almost running out of frame, proves what you said about her energy. It makes for a great picture. :)
    Thanks... I appreciate it..

Downloads
    Uploads

Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL smile!! And I bet the laughter is just as beautiful! Congrats to all on her milestone!!

Later!

Simi

Downloads
    Uploads

Was prepping some .223 match brass and the little guy wanted to sit in my lap. When he found out he could pull the lever, it was ON!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post

Was prepping some .223 match brass and the little guy wanted to sit in my lap. When he found out he could pull the lever, it was ON!
    Cool photo! If he ends up liking guns that'll be a cool keepsake

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Simi-audamadik View Post
    Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL smile!! And I bet the laughter is just as beautiful! Congrats to all on her milestone!!

Later!

Simi
    Thanks so much! This picture really captures what a joy she is to us.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads

Love it!
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads

My favorite picture of my youngest daughter was when she was around that same age. She was leaning over smelling a flower. That was with my 35 mm camera before digital cameras. I had that blown up to an 8x10 and framed. She has it now.

Great pic! You're a good Dad.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who says you have to know the subject to get a decent snapshot of them? This gentleman is a fruit vendor in Treasure Bay, Jamaica. I enjoyed the few minutes I spent with him enough to ask to grab his photo - here's the result, used as part of a local photo groups weekly photo challenge. Please note the "nasal furnishings."

"Di Booshmon" - Novenber 2014

Last edited by RiverRat; 20 November 2014 at 17:59.

Downloads
    Uploads

Always good to teach them young
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads

This beautiful baby girl just lit up my heart. She is perfectly perfect ☺️ thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk