Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Picture Thread (People pics)

Today I enjoyed summer heat, cold beer, and Orioles win, and feisty fish. Here's a selfie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Today I enjoyed summer heat, cold beer, and Orioles win, and feisty fish. Here's a selfie.

Nice
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been dabbling with dramatic lighting using myself as a subject. Its about as close as I get to a selfie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a blast at the Michigan Gun Owners fun shoot after the Board of Directors Elections & Cook out. (Still Vice President for now).

Stuck around until everyone else left and had a pistol range with some steel to ourselves. Fun times. I've decided that I NEED a club membership.

Yes, it was hot out. I was drenched in sweat. I looked like I'd been rained on.

Coming to stop after running. We were making up our own run n gun drills.

Buddy and his Canik TP9

Ran out of ammo and had to go to his BUG

Table full of goodies. The quad rail AR is my friend's. Didn't get any good pics of his 6.8 build.
    Thanks Comp for the commie ammo! Dirty but shot great.

His 6.8 build. Only shot I got. Nice so far.

Course the Mosins had to come out. Buddy is looking at mine. His is the red one.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    My daughter having a blast at the pool in Myrtle Beach!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great shot. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    Great shot. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice !

When I was gainfully employed one of our Public Safety Partners held their annual User's Conference in Myrtle Beach. I always took Brenda and made a vacation out of it. Neat place (off season ) with great seafood.

VP of Sales attended one of the conferences

Sunrise from the resort balcony

NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome Jerry! We come here every year with her parents. It's been interesting with the boys but still enjoyable. I wish I could have taken my camera to the pirate voyage show. The boys absolutely loved it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hunter was clearly less anxious then his parents Friday morning before having minor surgery (ear tubes)

Downloads
    Uploads
    My son vs the Atlantic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another on of my bro-in-laws awesome photos
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    First the pics... then the story background.

so the background... this one from the 'no $hit there I was..." books.

We just did our 2nd annual 'Seward Silver' trip with some family. We were fishing out of Seward almost 2 hours and had awesome weather/water. We were fishing near an island, about 100ft from rock cliffs. We had Killer Whales pass between us and the cliffs, we had a Humpback whale feeding all around us for the entire time, there were some Stellar sea lions on the rocks, and the silvers were biting hard and fast.

BUT... here's the 'there I was' moment. My brother in law Rick hooked a feisty silver salmon, just as I was dropping my bait down. But, before I could stop and reel mine in to help net his fish, I hooked a feisty silver too. So my other brother-in-law Tim reels his line in halfway, and sets his rod down on the deck of the boat. Rick's fish is all over, jumping and pulling line. Mine is doing the same, and trying to go under the boat and also ran behind the boat and got tangled in the line from Tim's rod which was sitting on the boat. Then it ran the other way, HARD, and literally pulled Tim's rod from the bottom of the boat overboard into the water!

Tim reached for it, but as he was streeeeeetching out to get it I hollered to let it go as it was tangled and not going to be lost. While Tim was reaching for the rod, the net was knocked into the water. When Tim stopped reaching for the rod he was able to get the net before it sank. All the while, Rick's fish is jumping and running and pulling, putting on quite a show. Mine was all tangled not only with Tim's rod/line but now Rick's fish too, but still there. Rick got his fish next to the boat and Tim netted it, and mine was close by so he got my fish in the net at the same time.

What a tangled mess!! And, the rod was recovered too as it was so tangled with my line/fish. So while we were untangling everything and trying to separate the lines, Tim was grabbing the line from his rod trying to get it free and realized there was a fish on that line too!! It was NOT there when he set the rod down, so sometime while it was floating around tangled with my fish it hooked a fish on it's own!!

The first photo is netting the two fish together, BEFORE we knew of the third. Note the rod hanging from the net! That's the one that was 'lost' overboard. The second shows all three fish.

Seriously... we needed clown car music playing while this was going on. I can only imagine what the other boats were thinking while we were hooting, hollering and laughing!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    The AK/Whale pic reminds me of these I got a couple summers ago in Juneau:

Sorry...the people on the boats behind the whales are too small to see...thought I'd justify this being in the people pics thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever have one of those days that starts out with a great plan but then starts to fall apart, timelines get squished together, and good deals start to go away? But in the end, it still turns out to be a good day because you're with good people and you still get done what you need to because you're surrounded by professionals? Yeah, that was today.