Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up this cheap Vostok for when I'm feeling that Kalashlife.

Komandirski by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    My modest watch collection. I prefer Automatics and but really like my quart Luminox for everyday wear. Can wear it to the beach, the range, Disney World and it will take a good beating while being lightweight and functional.

My favorite watch brand would have to be Orient. In reality they are technically owned by Seiko, but operate completely independent from the parent company.
    They don't have much of a following stateside with there being little distribution network here, but they make high quality watches at very affordable prices. Like Rolex, they are all produced in house, and they make all their own automatic movements. The two watches on the ends are Orient watches and they are both Automatics. Neither of them set me back even $150 and they are both automatics with mineral crystals.

Also, for consideration...Microbrands. There are some very cool microbrands out there that build limited runs of basically custom watches. Its not everybody's cup of tea as many microbrands don't stick around for a long time but you can get some really unique designs with decent specs for a little amount of money. A good micro that has been around for a while is Steinhart. The second watch from the left in the picture is a Steinhart Ocean 1 Vintage Military. Its a Swiss Made ETA 2824 with sapphire crystal (with a nice stainless steel bracelet not picture since I prefer straps). $400 bucks which included shipping from Germany after exchange rate.

I like them all for different reasons. Next on my list is another Orient since I need a dress watch and the Bambino will fit that bill nicely.

Not saying any of these options fit what you need, just putting out what I have and what I like. I would love to own a Rolex one day...but for now I like having extra ammo on hand

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads