I figured I'd ask the question here about vendors and get some opinions. I'm having a specific issue with one particular vendor (a sight sponsor), but my intent isn't to name them specifically and single them out here. Instead, I'm curious as to how long people think is appropriate before you start raising hell (whatever that may mean to the individual).

My situation:

-After several weeks during this continued panic, I finally received a shipping notice from the vendor. Hey, no big deal...it's a crazy time and some places are just trying to keep up.
-Tracking number (USPS...I know that's a whole other thread that's out there) doesn't return anything.
-Numerous attempts to contact manufacture/vendor (actual person's email, phone calls with full VM inboxes) have yielded nothing.

It's now 2+ weeks after the shipping notice with a charged CC and no way of knowing if anything is actually moving in my direction.

So, how long do you go before you start calling your credit card company? I get some vendors have been overwhelmed, especially the small, Mom and Pop places that turn out great products but at a (relatively) small scale. But how long is "too long?" For me, one of the parts I ordered is for an upcoming class in a week. I recognize that can cloud my perspective, but with a charged CC AND tracking, but with no contact, it can obviously get frustrating.

So do I need to pour another glass of Scotch and relax? Well, that's a given... But do I next pick up the phone and call the card company? I'm sure others have had some similar experiences from reputable vendors so I welcome their perspective.