Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still have the PMag dust covers and GG&G Eotech cover, and now a SilencerCo t-shirt new in the bag in X-Large ready for a new home
    this one-

Wife says I have enough shirts and have to dump one to keep one! . New, in the bag, never worn.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    have a few things up for grabs-

1) GG&G EOtech cover that should fit the EXPS models

2) 6 Magpul Pmag dust covers

3) 6 more Magpul Pmag dust covers

4) Swift optics 2-7x40 riflescope. Might be good for someone's .22 but not a top tier scope () Decent enough, glass is in good shape, and has Butler Creek caps

5) Swift Optics 2-7x40 riflescope... yup, a second. No scope covers, but I'll toss in the Ruger M77 stainless scope rings for free

I never installed the EOtech cover - I tried once, and it was super tight. I actually got frustrated and gave up, and then forgot I had it until last night when I cleaned out a drawer. Same with the Pmag covers... I keep my mags in pouches, so don't need these. I broke them up into two batches so that 2 people can get a shot at them. As far as the Swift scopes, I bought two many years ago and actually used one on my Ruger M77 .338WM - it's killed 2 moose and 3 caribou and you can still see thru it! The other was on a 10/22. Nothing fancy, don't expect the world from them but for a kids .22 or other plinker they would be fine. Just cleaning out an old drawer ..

Scopes are spoken for
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take the shirt and instead of looking for parts I would like to offer up a year NRA membership to anybody that doesn't have one yet

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaaaaaand the shirt is gone!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    It's yours if you want, damn inbox...ill go clear it out..lol

EDIT: on its way
    Awesome! A big up to MustangFreek.

Just getting my man-cave stuff unpacked. Gotta see what I can toss up here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton68spc View Post
    I'll take the shirt and instead of looking for parts I would like to offer up a year NRA membership to anybody that doesn't have one yet

Dang! Nice PIF. I know someone needs this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton68spc View Post

Well I have been debating joining, so if it's available still, I will claim it!

I can offer a brand new take-off mid length Magpul MOE hand guard in black.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    Well I have been debating joining, so if it's available still, I will claim it!

I can offer a brand new take-off mid length Magpul MOE hand guard in black.
    Its yours I'll pm you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    I have two PSA standard collapsible stocks, two standard grips a CAA stock saddle and a magpul bad lever. I could throw in a 50 round box of Federal .40 cal hydrashok.
    Is any of this left? I'd like the ammo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Calico Jack, last activity: April 19th.

Dude, I think he'll get the messages when he logs in.

Ya know, the spirit of this thread is not to get rid of your used, cut-up gloves in exchange for primo stuff. You take something, you put up something of equal or greater value, maybe even a new item, like the things you sold recently. Is it that hard to grasp the concept? Look around; most of the stuff offered here is new and useful to somebody doing a build.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Calico Jack, last activity: April 19th.

Dude, I think he'll get the messages when he logs in.

Ya know, the spirit of this thread is not to get rid of your used, cut-up gloves in exchange for primo stuff. You take something, you put up something of equal or greater value, maybe even a new item, like the things you sold recently. Is it that hard to grasp the concept? Look around; most of the stuff offered here is new and useful to somebody doing a build.
    And I sent a PM on 04/16, but got no reply.

And those are $40+ gloves. They're not "cut up." Those cuts make no difference is the wearability/use-ability of them. They're in great condition otherwise. Get off my back!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post

And those are $40+ gloves. They're not "cut up." Those cuts make no difference is the wearability/use-ability of them. They're in great condition otherwise. Get off my back!
    Chill guy. Chill ...

I see 2 possible solutions for you:
    1.)Wait - patiently and courteously
    2.)Go by a box of hydroshoks.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post

Honestly this thread was set up with good intentions for active users. Other than your use of the classifieds like a free EBay account you contribute almost nothing.

Asking for a stock to complete a build is one thing, but damn it takes some balls to want everything the guy posts and then bitch like a school kid because his reply isn't to your standards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Honestly this thread was set up with good intentions for active users. Other than your use of the classifieds like a free EBay account you contribute almost nothing.

Asking for a stock to complete a build is one thing, but damn it takes some balls to want everything the guy posts and then bitch like a school kid because his reply isn't to your standards.
    If I post up something in return what does it matter how much I post? I'm more of a reader/browser than a poster. I have more to learn than contribute. I said I really only want the ammo. And how long would you wait for a reply before wondering what was going on?

Downloads
    Uploads

Official Pay It Forward Thread

Look folks, we all know the spirit of the thread is one of giving and receiving, with more emphasis on the give.
    The main point of contention here is not that someone claimed items in a PIF post, or with what was later posted.
    What rubs people wrong, is the repeated posts that made receiving into taking, and then became demanding. The first post to claim and the PM are more than enough.
    Persistence in the matter merely makes one look entitled, and the PIF posters are the only ones here who are truly entitled to the items they post. Giving a PIF item is wholly at the discretion of the poster, and they do it on their own timetable.

There's no need to defend the persistence. It hasn't done any good thus far, and holes don't get any shallower with more digging.
    The PIF poster will respond when he returns, and if he never does, well, one can't lose something that one never had in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cmon on guys. This is a PIF thread. Let's keep it civil.