Uploads
    PM sent UW, I'm happy to cover shipping also

Downloads
    Uploads
    KW900A
    rxer311
    Aragorn
    Uffdaphil

I got you guys covered, they'll go out next Monday. No need to chip in for shipping. (Although we should setup a pizza fund aka demo optic fund :) )

I'll check what I have left this weekend and try to take care of the rest of you guys that posted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You the man UW thanks a bunch!

I'm down... I like pizza, and optics

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    KW900A
    rxer311
    Aragorn
    Uffdaphil

I got you guys covered, they'll go out next Monday. No need to chip in for shipping. (Although we should setup a pizza fund aka demo optic fund :) )

I'll check what I have left this weekend and try to take care of the rest of you guys that posted.
    I loved the WEVO demo/T&E program...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shirts went out today.

Rainier took care of the postage. Make sure you order from them the next time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shirts went out today.

Making an order tomorrow for most of the final parts of the CMT SPR. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an MFT minimalist stock that I will throw in the pot for free. I prefer that it goes to either a contributing member here or someone that's doing a build. Basically if you're a new guy who registered yesterday I don't mind contributing to your build at all if just shoot me a PM with your ideas or whatever and she's all yours. Anybody else who is a regular just inbox your address and it will be given on a first come first serve basis.

*FYI I will NOT be able to ship the stock out for at least a week, maybe two. I am away from home at the moment and I have another trip coming up so please be patient (or at least aware) that I won't be able to ship it out immediately. I don't know exactly when but I will ship it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shirts went out today.

Shirt showed up today! Very cool!

And uh... just ordered a Ascend Armory Billet Reciever set, a Trijicon MRO, a SCALARWORKS mount for it, a buffer, and an MFT Engage grip.... all from Rainier the day you shipped. With a touch over a grand in merchandise... I may have covered everyone's shipping.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my shirt today! Thanks again! Its a really nice T-Shirt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Shirt showed up today! Very cool!

And uh... just ordered a Ascend Armory Billet Reciever set, a Trijicon MRO, a SCALARWORKS mount for it, a buffer, and an MFT Engage grip.... all from Rainier the day you shipped. With a touch over a grand in merchandise... I may have covered everyone's shipping.
    Yep, I think you got it covered. I'll let them know to give them warm fuzzies.

Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    I got my shirt today! Thanks again! Its a really nice T-Shirt.
    Definitely not your run of the mill free Hanes shirt!
    All Erathr3 shirts are super high quality. They try their best to get only things made in the US for their products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine came today too! Thanks again UW!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely not your run of the mill free Hanes shirt!
    All Erathr3 shirts are super high quality. They try their best to get only things made in the US for their products.
    Dude no joke! I was surprised when I saw the Erathr3 tag. It's soft, FEELS quality with just the right amount of stretch, fits amazing and follows my form well. I never figured I'd buy any Erathr3 products because I can get other things nearly identical for less (like Forends), but I've already made plans to purchase a few more T's from them.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Dude no joke! I was surprised when I saw the Erathr3 tag. It's soft, FEELS quality with just the right amount of stretch, fits amazing and follows my form well. I never figured I'd buy any Erathr3 products because I can get other things nearly identical for less (like Forends), but I've already made plans to purchase a few more T's from them.
    You nailed it. The shirts are very high quality, and I'm lucky Sheri keeps me flush with shirts. The quality of the shirt is hard to feel and see through a computer screen. I bet they would sell a lot more if the word got out better.