Downloads
    Uploads

NorthTech Defense Upper

There aren't many details about the NorthTech Defense stripped uppers. These were announced in March, and release and price point have not been released.

Coming soon! Northtech Defense AR Billet upper receiver. This upper comes standard with Forward assist, or available without Forward assist. This product was designed to be high end, meticulously made, and stylized upper receiver. Thus it is 4 axis CNC machined from a solid piece of aerospace 7075 T6 Billet aluminum. It ends up being a one piece receiver very rigid and lightweight. We have included M4 style feedramp cuts, works great in a semi or full auto platform. We are striving to produce one of the best upper receivers that will work excellent with all mil spec parts. Finish comes standard bead blasted and is matte black anodized.

As a fan of their Lowers, I'm looking forward to these. Stay tuned, or check them out here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I love the look of billet upper and lower receivers. The brass deflector/forward assist housing look really good.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Personally I love the look of billet upper and lower receivers. The brass deflector/forward assist housing look really good.
    I'm with you, I wasn't all that sold on the North Tech lower, until I found out about the matching upper. As you said, the FA and deflector look really good. I can't wait till I can purchase a set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like the North Tech Defense Uppers are only a few weeks away

Downloads
    Uploads