Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul MOEŽ Fixed Carbine Stock

We're happy to announce that the MOE Fixed Carbine Stock is now shipping to dealers and distributors.

Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.

The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model provides a fixed, non-collapsing stock option for carbine-length buffer tubes. The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with the ASAP Plate and PRS Extended Rubber Butt Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed

MSRP $49.95

Made in U.S.A.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will this require a carbine buffer, tube, and spring to work on a fixed stock "A2" weapon? What is length of pull compared to fully extended stock on collapsable carbine type weapon? I have an A2 with custom upper that I would like to make a hair shorter, and this looks like it might work for my needs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
    Will this require a carbine buffer, tube, and spring to work on a fixed stock "A2" weapon? What is length of pull compared to fully extended stock on collapsable carbine type weapon? I have an A2 with custom upper that I would like to make a hair shorter, and this looks like it might work for my needs.
    It can use a carbine or A5 receiver extension. Rifle won't work. Length of pull is just shy of 12" on mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, trip to RA in order on Monday!