Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good. Rainier is a top notch outfit.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usbp379 View Post
    AIM Surplus has what appears to be a very cost effective alternative. Combine this with AIM's friendly staff and it is sure to be a winner.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...up&groupid=723
    IMO, that's what went wrong. As long as Shade was handling CS, things were pretty positive. Now we have a guy sending out "Screw you" letters with product, lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Isnt Cerino that guy who shot himself in the leg while teaching a handgun course? And never could win on that show Top Shot? No wonder he has a poor attitude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As promised. Here is a RCA bolt from the rca bcg that I bought for a friend. It lived in his psa middy and saw less than 500 rounds of pmc xtac m193. Pure junk. Heat treat or something must be off. Bad peening. Crap customer service. Varying dimensions. Pass!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the update and photos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Rainier Arms will be releasing a similar type of BCG next year.
    welp......Guess I know what BCG/BOLT I'll be running in my DMR......

Just received my ICE ARMS BCG and hard to say I am impressed, if any, customer service is also on the brinks.. :/ Live and learn i suppose!

hopefully everything worked out for usbp.

now on to pestering that aims bcg.....UWONE, when you say next year, what range are we talking? Q1, Q2, Q3,Q4?
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess my natural question is...why do you feel like a qpq bcg is necessary or even desirable?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see that RCA is now selling an adjustable gas key. This appears to be basically a standard key with a small set screw in the back end right in front of the carrier screws. I wonder what's present on the inside of the key to keep the set screw from backing out of adjustment. My fear would be that the screw could walk out and come loose inside the upper! Yikes!

Anyway, the key is available for about $40 alone or it can be bought already installed on either the M16 or competition bolt carriers.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking at this BCG for one of my builds when i happened across this old thread. I just reposted it on RCAs facebook page and told them why i won't be buying their products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    I was looking at this BCG for one of my builds when i happened across this old thread. I just reposted it on RCAs facebook page and told them why i won't be buying their products.
    Chris really is the only ass at RCA. Everyone else there is great people. It's frustrating that he's the head guy pretty much.