Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 146

Thread: Range Gear

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,061
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    FYI I should expand on that last comment so it's not so vague or cryptic. I got a new job so I will be moving overseas again. I will more than likely be in heavy contact with a lot of different manufacturers with textiles being just one segment that I will deal with, so I could probably get some stuff made pretty easily to any specs we want.
    I keep thinking I need a target bag. An oversized flat bag to hold paper targets and a stapler. Basically an Army FAG bag (map case) but bigger. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...drab?a=1575416

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,854
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I keep thinking I need a target bag. An oversized flat bag to hold paper targets and a stapler. Basically an Army FAG bag (map case) but bigger. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...drab?a=1575416
    Once I am settled into my new digs and get rolling on things the sky is the limit on what we could potentially do. It will be in the future sometime, but realistically by the end of the year I could make something happen. In between now and then it's going to be organized chaos

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,854
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I keep thinking I need a target bag. An oversized flat bag to hold paper targets and a stapler. Basically an Army FAG bag (map case) but bigger. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...drab?a=1575416
    If we do end up doing something or a bunch of somethings I will follow up with instructions on how to spec it out. How big, tall, fat, and long and what materials and all that need to be known. While I could just go to a cheap knock off mart and buy stuff, I would pick a supplier of ours and have them custom make whatever.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On the bank of the Mighty Muskingum
    Posts
    4,020
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    If we do end up doing something or a bunch of somethings I will follow up with instructions on how to spec it out. How big, tall, fat, and long and what materials and all that need to be known. While I could just go to a cheap knock off mart and buy stuff, I would pick a supplier of ours and have them custom make whatever.
    Ya moved to Malaysia, didnt ya?

    They still won't let you have an XM-8.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,854
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Ya moved to Malaysia, didnt ya?

    They still won't let you have an XM-8.
    Not yet! But I might get to visit soon enough. I will be moving to Shanghai in the next few months.

    I will definitely be racking up the frequent flyer miles. I am going to be the point man for global sourcing for several different categories of products for a retail (and possibly commercial level) operation.

    The only sad part is I won't get trigger time at all except on my trips back home. I might need to network with the WEVO crowd to do day shoots for my days when I am in the US. I will go back and forth some but not all the time but I do have some vacation time built in to the system.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,882
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Vertx A-range bag.





    The slot on the right I use for mags but equally useful for sidearms and other narrow gear.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    4,571
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Vertx A-range bag.





    The slot on the right I use for mags but equally useful for sidearms and other narrow gear.

    That looks like a nice bag!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,882
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    It's a great bag. Well thought out. Watch for their 40% off sales.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On the bank of the Mighty Muskingum
    Posts
    4,020
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    This is a whole different sack of fun that back in the 80's!

    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,596
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I guess ammo is range gear!

    Rainier Arms 9mm 124gr FMJ

    Name:  5S3A5094.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  1.10 MB

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,676
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I guess ammo is range gear!

    Rainier Arms 9mm 124gr FMJ

    Name:  5S3A5094.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  1.10 MB
    I need to pick up some of the 147gr and some 55gr 223.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,286
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I need to pick up some of the 147gr and some 55gr 223.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Picked up some AMAX 208gr 300 BLK, looking forward to shooting that.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,676
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Picked up some AMAX 208gr 300 BLK, looking forward to shooting that.
    That was the other I was thinking about. Let us know how you like it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,676
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    lube.. close enough

    Name:  2-19-17 Upload WM (13 of 103).jpg
Views: 356
Size:  162.9 KB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •