Downloads
    Uploads

Weapon Outfitters Sale

Weapon Outfitters is having a 4th of July weekend sale. They are having 15% off of complete uppers. This includes factory and custom uppers. If you haven't shopped with Weapon Outfitters, you guys are missing out on one of the best shops around.

Use the code “4THOFJULY” at checkout, now through Monday the 8th to save 15% off your order. Head on over and check these out at WeaponOutfitters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have to have Roy build me an upper with a URX 3.1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm necor-posting here because I couldn't find another dedicated WO thread. A couple of questions for the group...

1) Is there a way to notify when in stock? I haven't seen the option, but figured I'd ask.

2) Was there a Wevo code for WO? I thought there was at some point, but haven't (re)found it. If not, no worries, as I'm still happy to order from them.

I'm asking this because WO has very fair prices on an optic mount I've been on the hunt for, and I'm just trying to get in line for one as best I can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no coupon codes currently.

Roy takes care of people who have accounts on the WO site first. I'd start there, as some of the prices are different for logged in members.

As far as I know, they don't have a stock notice button, but they're very receptive to messages, so I'd send them a note if you're looking to find something in particular. Roy's CS is second to none in my opinion, just ask him anything you need directly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good. I'll send him a note. I'm already logged in, which may be why the price is already very fair. Thanks for the info.