Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Used Glock Prices

Just curious,

What are you guys out there seeing for prices out there in your parts of the woods for used Glocks? Particually Glock 17's and 19's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $600 bone stock like nib! $700 or more if it comes with a $25 holster, stipple job, and a 3.5lb connector.....
    Comfort is a state of mind......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by IRacknBack View Post
    $600 bone stock like nib! $700 or more if it comes with a $25 holster, stipple job, and a 3.5lb connector.....
    $375-450 moderate wear. Gen 3.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I snatched up a police trade in G17 Gen 4 for $400 in December 2012. Some Department heard there might be trouble with the Gen 4s and got rid of all of their new ones. I don't think it had a single round through it, looking at the thing. Got it from a place in PA called Atlantic Tactical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBravo View Post
    I snatched up a police trade in G17 Gen 4 for $400 in December 2012. Some Department heard there might be trouble with the Gen 4s and got rid of all of their new ones. I don't think it had a single round through it, looking at the thing. Got it from a place in PA called Atlantic Tactical.

There were problems with the Gen 4s when they first came out, Glock did a pretty good job of keeping it quiet, but the way they handled some things increased department sales for S&W.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In one of our best local stores, $499 for new Gen 3's $599 for new Gen4's. Funny thing, on Armslist, people in KY haven't got the news yet that Glocks are readily available in local stores. So they're asking 700+ still catering to the folks that didn't hear the world did not end on Dec 21, 2012, or that a new one can be had for $200 -$300 less than their used one. I guess it sucks to be one of the "opportunists" to buy up guns, thinking they'd sucker folks into paying double their worth. Now they're stuck with them.

FT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    In one of our best local stores, $499 for new Gen 3's $599 for new Gen4's. Funny thing, on Armslist, people in KY haven't got the news yet that Glocks are readily available in local stores. So they're asking 700+ still catering to the folks that didn't hear the world did not end on Dec 21, 2012, or that a new one can be had for $200 -$300 less than their used one. I guess it sucks to be one of the "opportunists" to buy up guns, thinking they'd sucker folks into paying double their worth. Now they're stuck with them.

FT
    Nice to see I'm not the only one seeing people asking $700+ for their Glocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen gen 3 Glock 9mm running about 300-350 per unit. Many of these were former depart guns, the pistols show wear but had been up graded with new springs and some parts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking about putting my Gen 4 27 up for sale. It has Vickers slide stop and mag release, Skimmer trigger and Meprolight low pro 3 dot tritiums. With three mags and original take off parts I'd probably ask about $700 and that isn't firm. I don't understand how a bone stock glock would go for that much.

(hint hint if anyone would be interested. hijack over)
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just picked up a minty Gen3 G17 for $459. Does not look to have been fired much but the factory copper colored lube was gone, so obviously had been cleaned.
    Mossberg 930 SPX 12 gauge
    Sig Sauer M400 5.56
    Remington 700 AAC-SD .308

If you cannot stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you;
    Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your sins; the other for your freedom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    There were problems with the Gen 4s when they first came out, Glock did a pretty good job of keeping it quiet, but the way they handled some things increased department sales for S&W.
    Aided by their decision to stonewall on the well-documented ejection issues on the later Gen 3's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes it hard to pay $600+ when we can get blue label glocks for $460.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Around $450 in east TN for a used G17. Retired military and LEO used to get them from Craig's for around $349 for a new G19, don't know if that's still Craig's going price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this thread is a bit old, but for a VCG 19 and 23 and most others, except hard to find Glocks, the prices are still at about $450ish used. Can buy them at the store for not too much more, if you can find some new Gen 3's. Gen 4's retailing about 650 or so. (asking).

I don't know about you, but I inquired about the blue label deal, and was told they didn't do retired military. They weren't asses about it or anything, just said it wasn't available through them. I guess all stores don't do that? They give me great deals on stuff all the time and so I didn't sweat it. Lastly, I have the two that I really want. A gen 3 19 & 23 my other day to day pistols are both M&P's.

Still, for some reason, some folks in KY still have not gotten the word that the world isn't in chaos, and that a meteor the size of the moon is not heading our way. These folks are still trying to get new + prices on Armslist, for used guns well some of them anyway. Oh, BTW, that includes the standard line 'less than 50 rounds".... yeah..yeah..yeah..

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw a Glock 23 on consignment the other day for $400. That's the lowest price I've ever seen. When I pulled the slide it still had the factory copper anti-sieze! Had to snatch it up even though I don't do .40