Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm seriously debating buying a co-worker's G19, I think Gen 3. He wants $400 for the gun, three standard cap mags and one neutered mag; a nice camera case converted to a gun case and cheapo laser. I'm thinking about offering $350 for the gun and mags...he can keep the case and laser.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still like the gen3 better than the 4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT,

Here's what Glock says from their basic rules on Blue Label:

Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials
    I'm hoping come June I'll have a fancy new Blue Label G19 Gen 4 for my birthday. Just need to drop a few more hints towards my wife...

Downloads
    Uploads
    GD,
    Credentials were no problem, I had my ID card in my back pocket. The salesman made it sound like it's for participating dealers only? I don't know, but I have the only two Glocks I really want, a 19 and 23, Both Gen 3's, so I'm good either way.

Thanks,
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    This guy is good and cheap for some pretty nice guns. He is usually who I check when buying used as a price basis. http://summitgunbroker.com/17-gen-3.html
    Last edited by DMViergever; 10 April 2014 at 14:32.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    GD,
    Credentials were no problem, I had my ID card in my back pocket. The salesman made it sound like it's for participating dealers only? I don't know, but I have the only two Glocks I really want, a 19 and 23, Both Gen 3's, so I'm good either way.

Thanks,
    FT
    Whoops. Helps if I actually read your post. Yes, not all Glock dealers are Blue Label dealers. They have to apply and it's apparently not a quick process.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Whoops. Helps if I actually read your post. Yes, not all Glock dealers are Blue Label dealers. They have to apply and it's apparently not a quick process.
    O.K., that's the deal... I guess if I do buy another (I am somewhat seriously considering a 10mm), I'll have to shop around for a shop that deals with Blue Label purchases.
    Thanks,

FT
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    O.K., that's the deal... I guess if I do buy another (I am somewhat seriously considering a 10mm), I'll have to shop around for a shop that deals with Blue Label purchases.
    Thanks,

FT
    FT I picked up a blue label G19 Gen 4 earlier this year. What I like about the Gen 4 is it actually fit my small hands compared to the previous Gen models. It is currently the wife's pistol and she likes it for her winter carry. Now that spring is here she is wanting something smaller. We are going this week to look at the Bersa BP9CC, M&P Shield, and Steyr S9-A1 for her spring/summer carry.

If you can get blue label prices the Glock is hard to beat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks,

FT
    I have yet to find a better deal than GT Distributors. No mark up and they sell at the actual Glock BL price. I got my G17 Gen4 from them (even with my CA billing address at the time, which I appreciated). Locally I've found dealers markup their Blue Label prices $30-$50. Hey, I get it, but still kind of annoying when you also have to pay tax...not that I don't pay tax on my internet purchases, of course.

I'm planning on grabbing that G19 I mentioned from them as well "soon." My other problem is I'm kind of lusting after a MK25, which they don't carry. Decisions, decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    FT I picked up a blue label G19 Gen 4 earlier this year. What I like about the Gen 4 is it actually fit my small hands compared to the previous Gen models. It is currently the wife's pistol and she likes it for her winter carry. Now that spring is here she is wanting something smaller. We are going this week to look at the Bersa BP9CC, M&P Shield, and Steyr S9-A1 for her spring/summer carry.

If you can get blue label prices the Glock is hard to beat.
    It's funny how the Gen 4 seemed to fix a lot of people's problems. Your hands are small, so it helps you. I have long fingers and with the back strap, it allows me to shoot a Glock straight. Glock Gen 4...the Glock panacea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking for a good deal on an O/U shotgun for bird season next fall, I visited Armslist. I thought about this thread, and went to the pistol thread. People here are still asking $550 for used gen 3 G17 's with 4 or 5 mags, and the obligatory assurance of a "very low round count", or "less than 50 rounds". LGS was selling (while they lasted) New Gen 3's here for $499. They were selling the incoming Gen 4's for $599.

So, for here at least, it seems people still think their Gen 3 Glocks are worth more than the going price for a new one. I'd really like to know what people are actually paying...

FT
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got $550 from an ad on Armslist for my Gen 3 Glock 19 with BTF option (addressed successfully with Apex FRE) and 2 extra magazines. I had about 15 emails on that ad and 3 or 4 guys that were ready to drive from as much as two hours away. That pistol was originally a Blue Label gun.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/264457...k-night-sights
    Last edited by Hmac; 13 April 2014 at 20:34.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a used gen 3 last week for $375. Found a local store selling used on Yelp with good reviews and pleased with my new glock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just curious,

What are you guys out there seeing for prices out there in your parts of the woods for used Glocks? Particually Glock 17's and 19's.
    My part of the woods? In Massachusetts - where Glocks are more rare than Unicorn tears? You don't want to know...

From the busiest shop in the Metro Boston Area:
    Glock 31 .357 Sig $849.95 Fact box, 2 mags
    Glock 22 .40S&W $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 22 .40S&W $699.95 5 available at this price
    Glock 23 .40S&W $649.95 1 MAG
    Glock 27 .40S&W $699.95 19 available at this price
    Glock 21 .45 $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 17 9mm $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 17 9mm $659.95 2 HI CAP, 1 10 RD MAG
    Glock 19 9mm $749.95 3 available at this price
    Glock 17 9X19 $649.95 2ND GEN, 1 MAG

btw - the above are all Gen 2s. The $699.95 22 are Gen 3s.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    My part of the woods? In Massachusetts - where Glocks are more rare than Unicorn tears? You don't want to know...

From the busiest shop in the Metro Boston Area:
    Glock 31 .357 Sig $849.95 Fact box, 2 mags
    Glock 22 .40S&W $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 22 .40S&W $699.95 5 available at this price
    Glock 23 .40S&W $649.95 1 MAG
    Glock 27 .40S&W $699.95 19 available at this price
    Glock 21 .45 $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 17 9mm $599.95 4 available at this price
    Glock 17 9mm $659.95 2 HI CAP, 1 10 RD MAG
    Glock 19 9mm $749.95 3 available at this price
    Glock 17 9X19 $649.95 2ND GEN, 1 MAG

btw - the above are all Gen 2s. The $699.95 22 are Gen 3s.
    Wow! Those are insane. There a gen 2 Glock 19 for $450 at a store near me. Wish I could find one in the $300's range.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So anyone out there seeing used fullsize M&P9 prices?