Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Gunfighter Gear Side Charging Handle

The Gun Fighter Gear Side Charging Handle (GFG) is a replacement charging handle for AR15 platform guns that wraps around the receiver. It has the advantages of a side charger without having to replace your upper receiver to a side charging upper. This is the first I have seen of its kind.

Product Details

***Drops in with no modification to firearm or gunsmithing required!***

The GunFighterGear side charging handle is an industry first. It is a dramatic improvement over the impractical design of the standard charging handle.

The body of the GFG side charger is CNC machined from billet 7075 aerospace grade aluminum, the internal components are precision machined from steel, for ultimate durability.

The side charger knob is knurled for maximum control.

The side charger is hard coat anodized black, with an engraved GFG logo.

1/4 riser required for clearance with some brands of scopes and/or scope rings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting idea, but I do have my doubts about the parts durability (I see sharp inside corners, which concentrate stress, ultimately leading to part failure), as well as the manufacturer's knowledge of mechanical systems based on the logo they've chosen. If someone attempted to drive any one of the gears in that logo, not a single one of them would rotate due to the manner in which they are meshed. Both of these errors make me question why anyone would install this item on a firearm that they may depend on in a life or death scenario.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by k.rollin View Post
    Interesting idea, but I do have my doubts about the parts durability (I see sharp inside corners, which concentrate stress, ultimately leading to part failure), as well as the manufacturer's knowledge of mechanical systems based on the logo they've chosen. If someone attempted to drive any one of the gears in that logo, not a single one of them would rotate due to the manner in which they are meshed. Both of these errors make me question why anyone would install this item on a firearm that they may depend on in a life or death scenario.
    I'd love to see an extensive use/review on this. Like you said, I'm curious to see how it holds up due to the stress some of the parts will see. However, I'm a lefty, so probably not me

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd do it if I could get a unit and some ammunition for T&E and to evaluate the manufacturer's claims. Right now though, I feel that it is a solution to an imagined problem.