Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very interested in getting the UWIC for my upcoming build, my first SBR, and was intending on using the BCM 9" 300BO upper. BCM's site says it's tuned for an H3 buffer with supersonics and a quick email to them just got a "different configurations may require tuning" repsonse. Has anyone tried it with the UWIC?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its been a while since Calengor posted so in case he doesn't see this its LWRC, Larue and 7"
    Thanks. My LWRC Compact Stock showed up yesterday. I wanted it for a 9mm SBR I'm putting together but I'm going to try it on a few of my guns. I really like the size and feel of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I am very interested in getting the UWIC for my upcoming build, my first SBR, and was intending on using the BCM 9" 300BO upper. BCM's site says it's tuned for an H3 buffer with supersonics and a quick email to them just got a "different configurations may require tuning" repsonse. Has anyone tried it with the UWIC?
    I was interested in the Ultra too but I just do not want to mess with different buffers and springs. It gets expensive. Check out Heavy Buffers: http://heavybuffers.com/uciw.html
    Last edited by usmcvet; 16 March 2016 at 08:37.