Downloads
    Uploads

Wynakos Machine Arms Inc

Wynakos Machine Arms Inc is a small Machine shop making quality Suppressors and now Lowers. They're relatively new to the small arms business, but have years of machining expertise. The owner has 30 years of experience, and the Machine Shop has been doing work since 1995. They offer an entire line of suppressors from rimfire, pistol, and centerfire. They also offer 80% AR15 style lower receivers as well as complete lower receivers.

We are an 07 FFL/Class 3 SOT located in Monroe, Washington. We've been quietly developing some suppressors for almost a year now, and we figured it now is as good of a time as any to introduce ourselves.

We have a .22 LR suppressor, a 5.56/.223 suppressor, and a 7.62/.308 suppressor on the market right now, with new designs in the works all the time. We are a full machine shop with design software, so if you have a custom suppressor you would like to see made for your .17HMR, all the way up to your .50 BMG, we would be happy to work with you to develop a custom can for specific application. We are also offering an intergrally suppressed M&P22 that we're all very excited about.

We also do some light gunsmithing, such as barrel threading, and drilling and tapping receivers for scope bases, things of that nature.

We are currently looking for distributors! Please contact me if you are interested in carrying any of our products.

You can visit our website at http://www.wynakosmachine.com/wma.html. You can also give us a call at (360)794-9057. And don't forget to like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/WynakosMachineArms

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Time to give them a call.

Downloads
    Uploads
    James Bond bump! Dragontail integral suppressor on a Chiappa mfour-22 .22 LR AR style rifle. The neat thing about this build is the take down capability allowing you to do this:

Assembly is as simple as threading the barrel into the receiver.

Next up is an integral Ruger 10/22 drop-in replacement integral barrel/suppressor combo. Stay tuned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something like that Dragontail integrally suppressed upper in 300BLK would be fantastic.

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usbp379 View Post
    Something like that Dragontail integrally suppressed upper in 300BLK would be fantastic.

Reminds of the Daniel Defense ISR if it was available in 300.

I'm kind of torn on integrated suppressor setups though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Reminds of the Daniel Defense ISR if it was available in 300.

I'm kind of torn on integrated suppressor setups though.
    The big pro with an integral suppressor is the ability to have an upper that can be used with any lower without concern. Also, unless I'm mistaken, there's no ATF reporting requirements for taking a suppressor across state lines like with an SBR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usbp379 View Post
    The big pro with an integral suppressor is the ability to have an upper that can be used with any lower without concern. Also, unless I'm mistaken, there's no ATF reporting requirements for taking a suppressor across state lines like with an SBR.

Nope. No permission needed for traveling with suppressors. I live in a Tri-State area and travel across state lines just to go get a gallon of milk. As such, I have stayed away from the SBR that I want so badly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I happen to have a Dragontail installed on my Sig 522 by Wynakos, love it.

Extremely quiet, virtually no recoil (not that most 22's have any) and is easy to disassemble and clean.

I know that they are working on a 300 BLK version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How much that run you Kage?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's slick. How do you like the sig?

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is cool
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking 80% lower in that photo. Seems to be zero info anywhere about their lowers.