Downloads
    Uploads

Help us Californians

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/the-i...2014/askbrown/

Got an email from Calguns and thought I'd try to get it out to more people. You don't have to donate or be from California to sign it.

Email:

The California Legislature is extremely close to passing a large number of extreme gun control bills -- many of them are new gun bans, and all of them are massive new infringements of your fundamental Second Amendment rights.

No matter which state you reside in, PLEASE TAKE ACTION TODAY:

1. Just do it. Send Gov. Jerry Brown a letter opposing gun control at www.DemandRights.org RIGHT NOW -- it's fast, easy, and free. Seriously, we're talking less than 60 seconds to make your voice heard in a powerful way.

2. Everyone can help. If you have a pulse and own a gun (or know someone who does), you probably know at least 10 others who agree with defending Second Amendment civil rights. Don't just ask that they get involved -- make sure they do. We can make a difference this year (just like last year when we stopped Sen. Yee's SB 249 gun ban)... but only if you step up and get invested in our fight. it doesn't matter if you live in California or not. Gun control affects all of us.

3. Get the word out. Forward, Share, Like, Retweet, Pin, Post -- however you can and as often as you can, please tell everyone you know to Demand Rights at www.DemandRights.org. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and word of mouth are all great ways to get California gun owners engaged. Whatever it takes, reach your friends, neighbors, and relatives NOW -- it's crunchtime. You can even download and share the picture in this email -- it's already setup for social networks! (You can find some other images to share on FPC's Facebook page.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Done. Thanks for posting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for signing Moxy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Done and passed around the office at work
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Computalotapus that's wonderful. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yep it's done and spreaded :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a list of fax numbers from phase 5 and let's just say I blew that mother up! Im not done So consider it, ongoing with me. I'll get my intern to send as well, give the kid something useful to do!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are great. Hopefully more Californians will fight for their 2nd Amendment rights. I'd hate to see laws like this move east.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Signed.
    Last edited by Bob Reed; 2 September 2013 at 06:02.
    "LONG LIVE THE FN-BROWNING-SAIVE HIGH POWER"

John Browning & Dieudonne Saive's Designs Will Always be Light Years Ahead of All the Others.

Fighting Anti-Gun Tyrants & Traitors is a 24/7 Job that Must be Done!

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning High Power, than shoot him dead with a plastic pistol.