Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms Grand Opening

Rainier Arms is having a grand opening at their new location. For those of you that don't know, earlier this year, Rainier Arms moved literally down the street from their old location to their new storefront/warehouse. This weekend, August 24th and 25th they're hosting a Grand Opening. If you're local or maybe not so local, they will have vendors on hand doing demos, food, door prizes, etc. Rainier Arms will also have some featured manufacturers sending some awesome giveaways. Daniel Defense is also sending a surprise apparently. Check it out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the heads up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I could be there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I double checked with Rainier Arms, if you're going to the in-store sale/demo/giveaway/grand opening, it's only for Saturday 10-6pm. They are not open at the physical store on Sunday, but will offer free shipping for the weekend on all web orders. The flyer looks confusing to some.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always good to see well-deserved growth. The old location was certainly optimized for efficiency, but you can only pack things so high before it is time to expand. Sounds like a great weekend ahead!

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those of you in the area that day... Try to make it in. Apparently, they have just a *couple* of giveaways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will be there Saturday around noon.

Sent via Tapatalk
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the grand prize.... a Rainier Arms RUC

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I could make it, and if I was eligible... this would pretty much be what I'd want to win... and they have 2!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man it would take me 3 days to make the drive wish I could go just for the experience of it. The prizes are just bonuses
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Man it would take me 3 days to make the drive wish I could go just for the experience of it. The prizes are just bonuses
    Just fly!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I follow Rainier Arms on Twitter and the tweet regarding the grand prize says "must be present to win". Does this mean one must be physically present when the ticket is drawn? What if I was there from 12:00-2:00 and the winner is drawn at 5:00? Should I just plan on hanging around all day to be sure I don't miss out? I'm coming for sure, just need to know the rules so I can plan my day accordingly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I wish. Saving trying to get an '83 HJ47 Troopy, and build another rifle and a 1911. Might not make the grand opening but I will be placing orders
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by philpac33 View Post
    I follow Rainier Arms on Twitter and the tweet regarding the grand prize says "must be present to win". Does this mean one must be physically present when the ticket is drawn? What if I was there from 12:00-2:00 and the winner is drawn at 5:00? Should I just plan on hanging around all day to be sure I don't miss out? I'm coming for sure, just need to know the rules so I can plan my day accordingly.
    On the owners FB page, he specifically says you have to be present to win. If I was there, I'd just hang out all day and suck down all the pulled pork I could along with the chocolate chip cookies

ETA Drawings start at 11 and done every hour. The RUC is drawn at 4PM