Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those of you that aren't local or can't make it. Make sure you are registered with Rainier Arms' site as they didn't forget about the online shoppers:

We really wanted to keep it under wraps, but due to recent concerns we are letting the cat out of the bag. I can assure you we have not forgotten about all of the folks that are unable to attend our Grand Opening in person. We had already planned early this week to do an online rifle and product giveaway. Details will be followed after our grand opening. The reason to stagger the event was purely ...due to resource issues, we're about tapped and we're running at full capacity for the grand opening event at our new store front. We will not leave anyone out, but you must be signed up to receive our email mailer to register as we are unable to do so through FB. Again, additional information will be announced sometime after the grand opening event. Thanks again to all of our loyal customers both local and far.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be drawing from 11 to 4, on the hour so you don't have to be there all day by any means but the longer you stay the more chances to win!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say thanks to John and everybody at Rainier Arms for the excellent grand opening today. I was one number off from winning the second Fortis 14" REV and two away from the first Vortex 1-4 PST. Although I missed out on winning any of the awesome prizes, I took advantage of the cash specials by picking up a Rainier Arms Phosphate BCG and another Battle Arms Development ambi safety selector. Rainier Arms is a genuine class act.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by philpac33 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to John and everybody at Rainier Arms for the excellent grand opening today. I was one number off from winning the second Fortis 14" REV and two away from the first Vortex 1-4 PST. Although I missed out on winning any of the awesome prizes, I took advantage of the cash specials by picking up a Rainier Arms Phosphate BCG and another Battle Arms Development ambi safety selector. Rainier Arms is a genuine class act.
    What kind of cash deals did they offer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    What kind of cash deals did they offer?
    I posted photos of some of the cash deals here:

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...and-Re-Opening

Not pictured was the Syrac Upper for $850 (Retail $1089) and Buffer Tube Kits for $50 (Retail $94.90).
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    After checking out the rifles of the Rainier Arms sponsored shooters I've been inspired to convert my rifle with a 16" Rainier Arms Select stainless barrel and 15" rail into a 3-gun style set up. I could've really used one of those Vortex PST 1-4 they gave away; upgrading a PRO to a T-1 is going to take a backseat to a low-powered variable. I ended up buying a Rainier Arms Phosphate BCG for $100 and Battle Arms ambi safety for $40; didn't really NEED either of them but couldn't afford to pass them up. Came really close to grabbing a 10-pack of Lancer AWM for $120 but after all my backordered magazines from December showed up, I have an abundance. Kinda kicking myself for not squirreling away a couple stripped Fortis upper receivers at $60 per. That RUC they gave away as the grand prize was beautiful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I missed it. Looked like a great time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a great time at the Grand Opening despite not winning anything in any of the five raffle drawings. Because of that, I picked up a Mega Arms forged upper and lower as I was right there and figured it would save me the hassle of heading down from north King County in the future. It'll be my first AR and is one of the reasons I joined this forum.

The staff of Rainier Arms along with the vendors put on a great event and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. I wish I had brought cash as I would have picked up one of the ALG triggers then and there though.
    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard Feynman

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    I had a great time at the Grand Opening despite not winning anything in any of the five raffle drawings. Because of that, I picked up a Mega Arms forged upper and lower as I was right there and figured it would save me the hassle of heading down from north King County in the future. It'll be my first AR and is one of the reasons I joined this forum.

The staff of Rainier Arms along with the vendors put on a great event and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. I wish I had brought cash as I would have picked up one of the ALG triggers then and there though.
    Sounds like the prices they were offering on a lot of items were too good to pass up. Keep us posted on the progress of your build!