Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to mention that I heard they just got a .gov contract going.
    Looks like they are going to treat you right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep--Sabre just got a small USG M-16 contract but I don't know if any money has changed hands yet...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I R starting to get a little irritated. Supposedly my upper shipped out of Sabre back to me on Monday, but when I emailed my contact there two days ago to ask what carrier they used and what the tracking number was, he hasn't responded yet. I wouldn't mind taking a day to get back to me but two days is an unreasonable amount of time to need to wait for a response to an email.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jvencius View Post
    I R starting to get a little irritated. Supposedly my upper shipped out of Sabre back to me on Monday, but when I emailed my contact there two days ago to ask what carrier they used and what the tracking number was, he hasn't responded yet. I wouldn't mind taking a day to get back to me but two days is an unreasonable amount of time to need to wait for a response to an email.
    I understand your frustration but every company that's making (or selling) AR's is going at full capacity. I've waited for PM's from people I can call by their first name.

TS