Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm with you AC. Very Clever... and this is the first patch I actually paid money for as I am also not a "morale patch" guys... but this has a very important message.

Hopefully you picked up more than one, as I have no intent of returning the ones I steal from you....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Hopefully you picked up more than one, as I have no intent of returning the ones I steal from you....
    That's why I ordered 3 Loser... one was for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    Agreed. My version of a Morale Patch is an American Flag, or unit patch. I do own the 5-01-11 patch too.

SOS
    Speaking of which, where's the IR Flag patches!?! Still trying to get my hands on one...although admittedly, I keep forgetting to look for them when I'm at the Exchange.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ....and I thought I was the only one with few morale patches....

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Pre) Ordered one of each flavor last night. Looking forward to October 24th when they're in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Speaking of which, where's the IR Flag patches!?! Still trying to get my hands on one...although admittedly, I keep forgetting to look for them when I'm at the Exchange.
    The IR Flags have been tough for us to get back in stock. I have been waiting on some too.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Came in the mail yesterday
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UWON77 , the individual that these patches "point to" is one of the most shameless individuals, aided by a female equally as shameless, both willing to do anything to reach their political goals, that I can recall or have learned through some other manner, in my life. So much so, that I have to calm myself sometimes, just when I hear his or her names mentioned in context of anything other than one of his relaxing golf games, or "grab a beer" political meeting of the minds.

Although I see exactly what it is that would make you proud to wear such a patch, I know this. If I wore one on the outside of my clothing and walked past either P.O.S., I know deep in their heart, that there would be no shame or embarrassment, but just a huge snide "inner smile", while laughing FU from within. 90% of the rest of the folk that happened by and noticed it would probably be thinking "Ben Who?......

Sorry to sound so cynical, but that's a badge I didn't want to earn, but has been bestowed on me over the years.

FT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    UWON77 , the individual that these patches "point to" is one of the most shameless individuals, aided by a female equally as shameless, both willing to do anything to reach their political goals, that I can recall or have learned through some other manner, in my life. So much so, that I have to calm myself sometimes, just when I hear his or her names mentioned in context of anything other than one of his relaxing golf games, or "grab a beer" political meeting of the minds.

Although I see exactly what it is that would make you proud to wear such a patch, I know this. If I wore one on the outside of my clothing and walked past either P.O.S., I know deep in their heart, that there would be no shame or embarrassment, but just a huge snide "inner smile", while laughing FU from within. 90% of the rest of the folk that happened by and noticed it would probably be thinking "Ben Who?......

Sorry to sound so cynical, but that's a badge I didn't want to earn, but has been bestowed on me over the years.

FT
    FT,

I think a lot of us are on the same page as you. Normally, I wouldn't go on a political rant, and I'll try not to go on one today. However, I see the patch as a little thing we can do to keep the memory of these men alive as they and the entire incident has been buried by the media and the administration. This is why I gave away my other 2 patches to like minded individuals and keep one on my vest.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads