Normally, I'm not one for posting a lot of political statements, but I thought this patch was subtle, yet to the point. I will be ordering 3 myself and wearing one under my uniform on my vest. Thanks to the guys at SKD Tactical for donating 100% of the proceeds from this patch to the 2016 election.

Description:

SKD Benghazi Patch

Would a major terrorist attack on US sovereign soil that resulted in the death of a US Ambassador and 3 other US citizens be considered problematic for a President trying to get re-elected in 56 days? Apparently the President thought so- enough that the CIA talking points regarding the attack were distorted to subvert a debate on the actual facts.

We're not saying the President wanted Americans harmed in any way- let's not be ridiculous. What we are saying is that he and his administration perpetrated a cover-up of election-changing proportions and kept the dialog in the election campaign about his opponent having a car elevator in his garage.

This patch is a subtle "F-U" to all those political leaders who think all Americans are as ignorant as they make us out to be. Display this patch with pride and know that ALL proceeds from this patch will go towards the election campaign for the opponent of whoever is anointed President Obama's successor in 2016.

If this patch speaks to you, please forward this to a friend.

Your Friends at SKD.

Price: $5 each or Buy 2 Get 1 Free