Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

SKD Tactical Benghazi Patch

Normally, I'm not one for posting a lot of political statements, but I thought this patch was subtle, yet to the point. I will be ordering 3 myself and wearing one under my uniform on my vest. Thanks to the guys at SKD Tactical for donating 100% of the proceeds from this patch to the 2016 election.

Description:

SKD Benghazi Patch

Would a major terrorist attack on US sovereign soil that resulted in the death of a US Ambassador and 3 other US citizens be considered problematic for a President trying to get re-elected in 56 days? Apparently the President thought so- enough that the CIA talking points regarding the attack were distorted to subvert a debate on the actual facts.

We're not saying the President wanted Americans harmed in any way- let's not be ridiculous. What we are saying is that he and his administration perpetrated a cover-up of election-changing proportions and kept the dialog in the election campaign about his opponent having a car elevator in his garage.

This patch is a subtle "F-U" to all those political leaders who think all Americans are as ignorant as they make us out to be. Display this patch with pride and know that ALL proceeds from this patch will go towards the election campaign for the opponent of whoever is anointed President Obama's successor in 2016.

If this patch speaks to you, please forward this to a friend.

Your Friends at SKD.

Price: $5 each or Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm Ben Ghazi, ever heard of me?

Would a major terrorist attack on US sovereign soil that resulted in the death of a US Ambassador and 3 other US citizens be considered problematic for a President trying to get re-elected in 56 days? Apparently the President thought so- enough that the CIA talking points regarding the attack were distorted to subvert a debate on the actual facts.

We're not saying the President wanted Americans harmed in any way- let's not be ridiculous. What we are saying is that he and his administration perpetrated a cover-up of election-changing proportions and kept the dialog in the campaign about his opponent having a car elevator in his garage.
    Wear this patch as your silent "F-U" to the man, and as reminder to NEVER FORGET that we still live in a world where our people, culture and very nation is threatened by those who wish us DEAD. You'll be able to distinguish your fellow informed Patriot from the rest of the sheeple out there by who compliments your patch, and who asks you if "Ben Ghazi" is a celebrity.

These fully embroidered 2" x 3" patches are backed with Hook Velcro (TM) and available in Arid, Black or Red for $5 each, or 3 for $10 exclusively at SKD. Display this patch with pride and know that ALL proceeds from this patch will go towards the election campaign for the opponent of whoever is anointed President Obama's successor in 2016. Please share this with your friends if you feel the same way we do.
    http://www.skdtac.com/SKD-Benghazi-Patch-p/skd.415.htm.

Your friends at SKD.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant. I will be picking up a few myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will be participating in the cause...thank you for being on the "right" side!

Sent via TapaTalk 4
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Threads merged.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaaaaaannnnd.....they're sold out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Aaaaaaaannnnd.....they're sold out.
    NOOO! I just told the wife on the way to work this morning to order 3. 😢
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    NOOO! I just told the wife on the way to work this morning to order 3. 😢
    Hopefully they do another run...i'm sure that they will continue to sell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah we just went ahead and did one of each knowing it was pre-order when they get them we will get them when we get them. These will be the first in patches to start our patch collection, and I couldn't agree with the patch more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phew....managed to get in on this before they sold out.....for once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not surprised in the least by how quickly these went. I'm not really a "morale patch" guy myself, but even I would have worn one.

Clever. Still disconcerting, but very clever.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Not surprised in the least by how quickly these went. I'm not really a "morale patch" guy myself, but even I would have worn one.

Clever. Still disconcerting, but very clever.

AC
    I'm with you AC. Very Clever... and this is the first patch I actually paid money for as I am also not a "morale patch" guys... but this has a very important message.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm with you AC. Very Clever... and this is the first patch I actually paid money for as I am also not a "morale patch" guys... but this has a very important message.
    Agreed. My version of a Morale Patch is an American Flag, or unit patch. I do own the 5-01-11 patch too.

BTW I am showing them as STILL in stock for pre-order. Please try refreshing your web browser.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't initially catch the pre-order notice, as I never made it all the way to the product page. Maybe it's time to load up a shopping cart, after all.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.