Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Noveske Rifleworks Factory Tour & New Webpage

The folks at Noveske Rifleworks have something new planned. We're not sure what it is, but they're advertising "All your wildest dreams are about to come true...The new Noveske coming soon."

Make sure you bookmark their new page at http://www.noveske.com. You can still visit their old page at http://www.noveskerifleworks.com I can't wait to see what they have planned!

In the mean time, take a look at their new video of a factory tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What was wrong with the old Noveske? It was a great company because we had a name to attach to it. Not only is the heart and soul of the company gone, many of the original men who helped John make it what it was are gone. Who is the new face of Noveske? New doesn't mean the same or better. It just means different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The video was very cool. It's an excellent company. I hope their announcement is about better product availability.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Gale View Post
    What was wrong with the old Noveske? It was a great company because we had a name to attach to it. Not only is the heart and soul of the company gone, many of the original men who helped John make it what it was are gone. Who is the new face of Noveske? New doesn't mean the same or better. It just means different.
    I though the new Noveske meant that they'd actually have product in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see a lot of other's have their products in stock. I just picked up a barrel from Tier One. maybe they are dropping the retail side.
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me wants some noveske stuff..

In for info on whatever it is there doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Gale View Post
    I have to agree, I'm a really big fan of the old Noveske. I hope that the music in the tour video isn't a sign of things to come. Besides I don't have any really wild dreams.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I missed it. Other than launching a new website, when did the old/new Noveske distinction start?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't pass judgment on anything that the folks in Grant's Pass might deem appropriate, but this does strike me as curious in view of the old "ain't broke, don't fix it" premise. NRW has consistently been one of the strongest and most respected marques in the industry, and if they could scarcely keep up with customer demand before, I'm left to wonder what the new "wildest dreams" era will bring.

Sounds a bit theatrical, compared to what we always came to expect from John himself, but I'm sure the new team will do it -- whatever "it" turns out to be -- right.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    Sounds a bit theatrical, compared to what we always came to expect from John himself, but I'm sure the new team will do it -- whatever "it" turns out to be -- right.

AC
    I agree.

Well we all know change can be good or bad. I think the biggest thing they could do is drive home the concept of continuing John's vision for the company.

Marketing is rarely grounded in reality ("The Ultimate Driving Machine", "Glock Perfection", etc). And It could just be a way to generate hype for their new website (which does need a considerable update).

A new video showing increased production capabilities (to keep pace with demand,bring back currently unavailable product lines), improve R&D, and reinforced QC to keep up with higher production would be most meaningful.

No point in speculating too much. We'll see soon enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems silly to build hype for a brand that already can't keep up with demand. I suppose there could be a new product or product line, but that also seems silly - yet another product that they put in their catalogue but can't supply in sufficient numbers. If they want to increase their market presence, it doesn't seem like hype would be the place to do it...they should address their production capacity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    It seems silly to build hype for a brand that already can't keep up with demand. I suppose there could be a new product or product line, but that also seems silly - yet another product that they put in their catalogue but can't supply in sufficient numbers. If they want to increase their market presence, it doesn't seem like hype would be the place to do it...they should address their production capacity.
    I agree with this. I have been keeping an eye out for receivers and every time I look they are OOS at every place I look.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well the new site is up, at a quick glance see some new things, Gen 3 uppers and stuff, looks like they will be selling "johnny's" 300 blackout foliage green AR starting next year and more

Check it out.. http://www.noveske.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking at the new site looks as the the Gen 2 are a thing of the past now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Somebody let me know when I can get a 12.5" N4 barrel.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET