Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tappedandtagged View Post
    I'm interested in the new SilencerCo Harvester silencer
    I was looking at that earlier today. By the time gas comes out the end of a suppressor it will be such low velocity, I can't see how a brake at the end would do anything remarkable. I think they should put a bayonet on the end, and maybe a hammer, or a cruciform. Or a 40-watt laser.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanna pony!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djegators View Post
    Looks like there will be a few new items from Glock...rumors are a tactical/practical 45, and a small 380.

I also have heard some things about a civilian marketed AR from FN.
    I'd like to see the "new" .45 too, but I thought that "rumor" had indeed been found to be true.? Not sure where, but I even thought they had a Glock "ad" posted.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    I was looking at that earlier today. By the time gas comes out the end of a suppressor it will be such low velocity, I can't see how a brake at the end would do anything remarkable. I think they should put a bayonet on the end, and maybe a hammer, or a cruciform. Or a 40-watt laser.
    Sounds legit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I'd like to see the "new" .45 too, but I thought that "rumor" had indeed been found to be true.? Not sure where, but I even thought they had a Glock "ad" posted.
    FT
    The 41 is a long slide "tactical/practical" 45acp. It has a gen4 frame, and a narrow slide like the 30S. it will be essentially the same size as the 34/35 but in 45acp.

The 42 is a single stack 380 which is just slightly smaller than the 26/27 but considerably more narrow due to the single stack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djegators View Post
    The 41 is a long slide "tactical/practical" 45acp. It has a gen4 frame, and a narrow slide like the 30S. it will be essentially the same size as the 34/35 but in 45acp.

The 42 is a single stack 380 which is just slightly smaller than the 26/27 but considerably more narrow due to the single stack.
    Thanks for that info. I finally found it, where I saw it, on Glock.Pro website, there was quite a bit of info on it. I had to get rid of my 21, due to my hands being a little smaller than average, it made it impossible for me to shoot well. I have an M&P with an APEX FSS trigger, in .45ACP that I can handle and like, very well, but I've got a line on a 21SF. I'm going to check that out. I know it's only a couple of mm's different, but from what I hear from owners, who also think the 21 is a brick, say's it makes a world of difference. The 34/35 grip dimensions are the same as the G21, from what I can find out, thus I'd be back to square one as far as a "big" grip.

Back to the wish list, I'd bet an 8+1 round single stack from Glock would be a big seller, maybe?

Thanks again, for finding that info for me.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are welcome. The 34/35 grip is the same as the 17/22....the 41 will be a gen 4 21, so with the small backstrap should be the same as the 21SF, so I think it will work for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lighter plate armor..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shot shooooowwwwwww!!!!

Super pumped for this year. Just hoping to see a new or interesting weapon systems

Downloads
    Uploads
    The WEVO crew has arrived in Vegas and got a preview of things to come at the Media Day at the Range.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out the guys at Crye. Something very cool coming and it's not what you think. Bang Bang.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    The WEVO crew has arrived in Vegas and got a preview of things to come at the Media Day at the Range.
    Looking forward to the reviews to come. And hopefully a bunch of pictures to drool over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a regular guy.