Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    Link?
    Definitely interested in one without logo
    Let me shoot a message to the owner. Blems are listed here: http://www.santantactical.com/index....-grenades.html

But I don't see the drop down menu option for without a logo. Standby.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Me want

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish everyone would provide an option of no logo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've passed on many lowers do to certain animals or other trivial designs .1st world problems poor us

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Let me shoot a message to the owner. Blems are listed here: http://www.santantactical.com/index....-grenades.html

But I don't see the drop down menu option for without a logo. Standby.
    Any word?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    Any word?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Looks like you'll have to give them a call if you want a blem Lower without a Logo. They just started producing non-logo'ed lowers, so there aren't as many blem ones available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really interested in an STT-15, however the drop down(s) on San Tan's site are less than desirable. You can only read about 1/2--2/3's of what the drop down options actually are. I think I've figured out what the cut off portions are. And it looks like they no longer offer a non-logo option? is that correct?

Just a quick technical question to those who've already purchased lowers. Do the take down pins come already installed? I read some reviews from last year, which complain about the pin instal and having to cut the springs (on the EPS pins) etc....

I could do without the QD swivel built into the reciever, but a cool option for those who run their sling attachment point on the receiver.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    I am really interested in an STT-15, however the drop down(s) on San Tan's site are less than desirable. You can only read about 1/2--2/3's of what the drop down options actually are. I think I've figured out what the cut off portions are. And it looks like they no longer offer a non-logo option? is that correct?
    Rainier Arms still has the 45* safety with no logo. https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=4475

Have you called San Tan to see if they still offer the 90* safety with no logo? I'd start with that if the 45* won't work for you.

Sent from the center of the universe!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post

Just a quick technical question to those who've already purchased lowers. Do the take down pins come already installed? I read some reviews from last year, which complain about the pin instal and having to cut the springs (on the EPS pins) etc....

I could do without the QD swivel built into the reciever, but a cool option for those who run their sling attachment point on the receiver.....
    Hello LCS0264,

Thanks for your question and I want to apologize for the drop down boxes being hard to read. I will get with our web guy and see what I can do to make that easier to read.

As far as the logo and no logo version lowers go. We still offer both, however we have been out of stock on the no logo versions for a few days. A new batch of the 45° version, no logo STT-15's just came in from anodizing. we will be going thru them and get them up on the site shortly. The 90° no logo version is still in production so those will be a few weeks out still.

In regards to your question about the takedown pins; we made them a captured spring so that when changing your stock or in the case of the STT-15 your pistol grip your not chasing that little spring. the only side effect of that is in order to make room for the set screw you will need to trim approximately 1/4-3/8 of an inch off the back end.

If you nave any questions please feel free to shoot me an email Questions@Santantactical.com and I can get you dialed in.

Again I apologize for your troubles with the site but we can get you squared away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support and apologize for being distant!

I have been working away on the new products into production and haven't been able on here as much as I should be.

If anyone has anything I can help with please feel free to contact us. As long as I'm not in the machines I can get you fixed up right away! you can email me at Questions@santantactical.com that's comes right to me in the shop!

Your going to like what will be arriving shortly! Stay tuned

Thanks again,
    Dennis
    San Tan Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still so bummed I couldn't take the San Tan lower from the giveaway. Truly is a beautiful piece.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Still so bummed I couldn't take the San Tan lower from the giveaway. Truly is a beautiful piece.
    Agreed, would love to have one.

Sent from the center of the universe!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTanTactical View Post
    Hello LCS0264,

Thanks for your question and I want to apologize for the drop down boxes being hard to read. I will get with our web guy and see what I can do to make that easier to read.

As far as the logo and no logo version lowers go. We still offer both, however we have been out of stock on the no logo versions for a few days. A new batch of the 45° version, no logo STT-15's just came in from anodizing. we will be going thru them and get them up on the site shortly. The 90° no logo version is still in production so those will be a few weeks out still.

In regards to your question about the takedown pins; we made them a captured spring so that when changing your stock or in the case of the STT-15 your pistol grip your not chasing that little spring. the only side effect of that is in order to make room for the set screw you will need to trim approximately 1/4-3/8 of an inch off the back end.

If you nave any questions please feel free to shoot me an email Questions@Santantactical.com and I can get you dialed in.

Again I apologize for your troubles with the site but we can get you squared away.

Thank you for the prompt reply, I'll be contacting you in the very near future....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now if we could just get a release date of their upper receiver...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Soon brother! Very soon! :-) I will make sure you get one of the first I just want it 100% STT perfect first.

We are still here now making small adjustments!