Results 1 to 1 of 1
14 October 2013, 11:28 #1
James Madison Tactical Polymer 80% Lower Receiver
Below is an introduction to the James Madison Tactical Polymer 80% Lower Receiver. I received this lower a short while ago and have not yet had the chance to machine the remaining 20%. Available for $149.00, the JMT 80% lower includes not just the lower, but includes a free machining jig. I will write up a review once I have had the chance to machine the lower and run it though a torture test.
Polymer 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver
The new polymer 80% lower receiver for your AR-15 platform is engineered and manufactured by James Madison Tactical in the USA.
This is not your average polymer 80 lower, in fact, our polymer 80 is fully engineered using current finite element structural analysis for reliable, long-term high performance.
Polymer 80 vs. Aluminum
After much research in polymer 80 AR-15 lowers, James Madison Tactical has created its own formula of hybrid polymers and fibers with additional reinforcements in high stress areas to bring you the best AR-15 lower on the market today.
All of our polymer 80 lowers are engineered to Mil Spec tolerances and because it is fashioned from extremely durable fiber polymer materials there are no concerns about corrosion as you may find in aluminum AR-15 lowers.
In Field Durability
JMT uses only the best high quality hybrid fiber/polymer materials, advanced engineering, precision manufacturing and stringent quality controls. This way you can trust it not only in the harshest field environments but for personal protection as well.
The Polymer 80 AR-15 80% lower by James Madison Tactical is designed specifically to Mil Spec tolerances for a high level of interchangeability with other Mil Spec AR-15 parts and accessories on the market today. This is achieved through current technology and computer aided manufacturing processes combined with exacting quality control procedures.
Our commitment is to your satisfaction. See our Limited Lifetime Warranty for the Polymer 80 by JMT.
Personal Defense and Protection
How you decide to defend and protect yourself and your family is a personal matter. No one wishes to experience a personal breach of your safety or a home invasion but it does happen. Our mission at JMT is to give you the assurance in a product you can trust.
James Madison Tactical provides in depth machining instructions, which are downloadable in .PDF format HERE