Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    Was that an insider price? I thought their lowers were around $2-300 by themselves. Blem I thought were still on the high side too.
    Definitely not, this was before, some guys in the industry took me under their wing. In fact if you look hard enough mike, you can still find some smoking deals on Noveske uppers. Checkout ROG Tactical, as well as DSG Arms, Rainier, ect. It's when you start buying the uppers with SWS/Noveske Rails, sights, ect, when the price starts shooting up. My first couple of uppers were no frill, carbine and middies, with plastic handguards, and milspec charging handles, FSB. I think it was my 3rd upper from Noveske, where I decided to buy a 14.5" LoPro, that set me back $1300-$1400, then I got an Afghan shortly after.

As for lowers, if you don't absolutely have to have a Gen 3 lower, you can still find Gen I's under $150.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the best priced complete Noveske I've seen in awhile, but they're out of stock now.

http://www.rogtac.com/noveske/novesk...6mm-upper.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

As for lowers, if you don't absolutely have to have a Gen 3 lower, you can still find Gen I's under $150.
    Would that be for a complete lower UWone or just a lower receiver?

EDIT:
    Never mind I found the info. Best price I found for a Gen 1 stripped lower receiver was from joebobs at $159 and some change.
    Last edited by WHSmithIV; 19 December 2014 at 02:08. Reason: Found the info myself
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At $150 that would be a stripped lower.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa