Downloads
    Uploads

Griffon Industries Heat & Mirage Mitigation System

For anyone that owns a suppressor, I'm sure at some point you've inadvertently melted something after putting a lot of rounds down range and touching say... your uniform pants. Ask me how I know this. Griffon Industries has an answer in their Heat & Mirage Mitigation System. I can see this being something very useful for a long day at the range. These are available in 6" SOCOM, and 9" DMR lengths. Colors currently available are Coyote Brown and Multicam. Checkout the details and ordering information at Griffon Industries' page.

Description:

Now shipping!!

This System was designed and created by a former special forces operator to help avoid contact burns in CQB environments as well as mitigate mirage for Sniper/DMR applications. The system has been tested extensively by different organizations in both military and law enforcement. Their reactions have been overwhelmingly positive, as this is the first product of its type to be able to handle both Rapid Semi-Auto fire and sustained Full Auto fire.

We are offering two lengths that should cover the majority of suppressors on the market today. The DMR model is 9" and is shown being used on a Surefire 762SS model. The SOCOM model is 6" and can be used on everything from the Surefire MINI to the YHM Ti5 or any of the other shorter cans.

Features and uses:

Safety device for urban and vehicle operations
    Inner Core rated and tested at 3000 deg/F
    Can be used to remove suppressors after sustained use - Hand Safe External Heat

Fire Retardant thread
    MSDS Compliant
    Reduce mirage & dissipates heat
    NON-ASBESTOS

*Full Auto Rated - Tested to 9 mags full auto continuous by members of NSW

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see the cord is contacting the suppressor in the photos.. I'm assuming this isn't suppose to contact the suppressor surface, because I would think the cord it self wouldn't be heat intolerant.

BTW Looks good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    I see the cord is contacting the suppressor in the photos.. I'm assuming this isn't suppose to contact the suppressor surface, because I would think the cord it self wouldn't be heat intolerant.

BTW Looks good.
    Correct, they should not be touching the suppressor, it was just mocked up for a couple of photos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Griffon Industries wanted us to pass on that due to increased production, Griffon has been able to lower costs of manufacturing the HMMS and wanted to pass the savings to their customers.

The new lower MSRP is $129.99