Downloads
    Uploads

San Tan Tactical 15% Off Veterans Day Promotion

To Honor All Of Our Veterans San Tan Tactical Is Taking An Extra 15% Off Of The Brand New STT-15 AR15 Lower Receiver Promotion valid until 11/15/13

That’s In Addition To The Introductory Special! Only 20 In stock!

Visit www.SanTanTactical.com & Use Coupon Code: ThankYouVets

Happy Veterans Day & Thank You!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Introductory Special: $379.99. I was going to buy one but not at that price. Ridiculous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Introductory Special: $379.99. I was going to buy one but not at that price. Ridiculous.
    Well to be fair, after 15% off it's $322.99.

For an ambi Billet Lower, that's only a few $ more than some are offering standard Billet Lowers for. However, I do see your point Dave.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, still pretty pricey though. I might consider one at $300, but even then I would be reluctant. I understand that top-shelf products command a top-shelf price, but if they want to stay in business they have to sell product and get their name out. Time will tell, I suppose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, still pretty pricey though. I might consider one at $300, but even then I would be reluctant. I understand that top-shelf products command a top-shelf price, but if they want to stay in business they have to sell product and get their name out. Time will tell, I suppose.
    I agree. I'd consider it too if it was priced better. It's a very nice looking lower but pricey especially if you consider Aero Precision's new ambi lower is going for $165. If you add the Norgon ambi catch and the BAD-CASS you'll still spending less than what you will with the STT- 15

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Henok View Post
    I agree. I'd consider it too if it was priced better. It's a very nice looking lower but pricey especially if you consider Aero Precision's new ambi lower is going for $165. If you add the Norgon ambi catch and the BAD-CASS you'll still spending less than what you will with the STT- 15
    I plan to own both.... but that's a good point. Aero however is a much larger outfit, and can churn out a lot more product reducing costs. I think the STT-15 is on the verge of a great lower. Just needs a few tweaks, cost included. I'm curious to see how it develops long term.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Dave, they are now offering a BAD-ASS and EPS with the lowers with the Black Friday sale, so it's a slightly better deal.

Full post next week on the sale... Forgot my laptop on vacation .... Oops !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, well that is definitely getting better :-)

45 or 90 degree selector? I love the 45 now that I've used one for a while ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, well that is definitely getting better :-)

45 or 90 degree selector? I love the 45 now that I've used one for a while ...
    90 degree, so far it's not compatible with the 45 degree selectors. Maybe in future revisions.