Downloads
    Uploads

Aero Precision complete lower w/matched upper OD Green $400

Selling this new/never used or fired Aero Precision matched set in OD Green. This was in the first pre-production set that Aero made when they started experimenting with coloring a few years ago. Lower has a DPMS LPK installed, mil-spec buffer tube, and H-buffer and spring, and a Noveske sling mount (swivel) end plate. There is also a Palmetto Arms standard stock on it. Does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle, or barrel assembly. I have not torqued the castle nut or staked the end plate in the event you want something else. I can have the torquing and staking done prior to shipment if you want to keep it that way.

I have had this for several years deciding if I was going to build it up, but the time has come to just sell it. The upper has never had a barrel installed and the set has never been fired. I haven't stayed up to speed on things so I don't know if Aero ever went with this color or any others for that matter.

$400, prefer face to face in Lakewood/JBLM WA area, but will ship to FFL

Last edited by OfcPowder; 20 November 2013 at 10:39.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can somebody let me know if I'm way off on the price? It's been a while since I've been in the market either selling or buying AR stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price seems about right. I want it bad, but holiday season. Oh and I live in (scary music) MASS! /scream

Posted while my co-worker is getting electrocuted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SOLD on another forum, thanks for looking.