Downloads
    Uploads

300 Blackout And Osprey piston system

I have a 5.56 that i've installed a osprey piston system on and i love it, But does anybody know if the Osprey piston system will work
    on a 300 Blackout ? I was told it would not, that the cartridge wasn't powerful enough to operate the piston and bolt carrier together, and WWW.Gaspiston.com (the home of the Osprey Piston System ) the web site is down so i can't ask them directly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A piston 300? That's almost as ridiculous as the 300 mid length barrel That was given to me recently

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I could get a stainless 7.5" barrel 300 blk piston upper I'd almost buy it just 'cause it'd be so full of stuff I hate. All that hate might add up to something cool. :))
    Last edited by rob_s; 21 November 2013 at 11:37.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    If I could get a stainless 7.5" barrel 300 blk piston upper I'd almost guy it just 'cause it'd be so full of stuff I hate. All that hate might add up to something cool. :))
    Reading this got me in trouble because I started laughing out loud when I was supposed to be paying attention at the discussion at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i put an AA piston on a 7.62x39 ar they said wouldn't work. just had to open uo the gas port,
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville