Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have used Rand, fireclean, froglube, and Mpro7 lpx. Fireclean has impressed me the most in actual usage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a long time EWL user. Years and years. My co-workers love fireclean and have convinced me to try it. I'm a "don't fix what isn't broken" guy. After I shot last, I stripped the weapon, and cleaned it with Fireclean. I let it soak in and the carbon literally wiped off most parts. I'll be shooting today with Fireclean on the weapon, before and after, so I'll see how it does.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really wanted to use Fireclean but at $15 for 2 oz. it's to expensive for a compulsive over oiler. Even though I know I have enough lube on an then I'll put more on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im new to the green stuff as of a few months ago..but i can say, more and more of my guns are getting the minty fresh green stuff as of lately..Like it alot so far, also have CLP hanging around but havent used it once since i got this stuff..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but save me from starting a 'Lets Talk Lube' thread and paying the price with replies.

Been a long time Froglube guy but have noticed some cold weather issues. Anyone use FireClean in sub-zero temps? I will be testing it in such, but curious to what others think. No dealers locally for it but I finally talked myself into the 1) cost and 2) shipping. But the talk about how well it works on suppressed weapons sold me on it, at least to test it.

But since I'm in Alaska, and I do actually go out and shoot when it's -35°, I'd like to make sure it's cold weather approved.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    hunt_ak is also a member here if you have any other questions.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It took me a long time to jump on the Frog Lube bandwagon, I thought it might be all hype, but I really love it, and the simplicity of using it, after the initial prepping has been done. I use both the paste and the liquid "gel". I use both. It applies easily with an acid brush and goes where I want it to without running all over the place. Heating up, I can see the lube liquefying. Great stuff and I'm going to keep using it on all my weapons. Down side is the price is a little steep, upside, you can clean your gun in the house, and it tastes good too.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Froglube turned to wax in a Benelli SBE2 on a trip with morning temps in the teens. Garbage. Stripped down the 5 weapons I tried it on and went beck with Lubriplate and Mobil 1. Dinosaur blood don't freeze. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Froglube turned to wax in a Benelli SBE2 on a trip with morning temps in the teens. Garbage. Stripped down the 5 weapons I tried it on and went beck with Lubriplate and Mobil 1. Dinosaur blood don't freeze. LOL
    Recently switched from Mobil1 to fireclean to try out, gonna get some frog lube soon. I will say the cleaning part is a breeze with fireclean.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still use Slip 2000 EWL and FP10. No complaints about either.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slip2000

What I've been using almost exclusively for a while.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely think FrogLube for cold...real cold climates is a bad combo. It gets thick even outside around 40*F but still melts when the gun starts running. I don't think I've ever seen FireClean on the shelf here but I'll look today...I'm almost out of FL and I might try something new

Downloads
    Uploads
    EWL. I don't need a hair dryer to apply it, it doesn't turn back into a paste after I apply it. And honestly, gun lube isn't something I want to eat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's you a Froglube promo.

http://youtu.be/Atno7O9c3Gc
    flickr
    facebook