Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint PRO for $357 shipped. Not bad at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased a couple of Stripped uppers for gifts, and a couple of 7075 receiver extensions for myself. Nothing big this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I purchased a couple of Stripped uppers for gifts, and a couple of 7075 receiver extensions for myself. Nothing big this year.
    Why thank you UWone77, I will expect them shortly! So nice of you to think of me over the holidaze ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got one of the $189 uppers (from PSA) to go with my 2 aero stripped lowers for $69 each (not from PSA)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Why thank you UWone77, I will expect them shortly! So nice of you to think of me over the holidaze ...
    You lucky bastard... you got something a lot better than a PSA stripped upper!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Aimpoint PRO for $357 shipped. Not bad at all.
    Wow, these sales must only last a couple of hours or so. I read your post yesterday, went to the site, and they were already back to $408, about the same as everyone else. Oh well, that's how it goes I guess.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Wow, these sales must only last a couple of hours or so. I read your post yesterday, went to the site, and they were already back to $408, about the same as everyone else. Oh well, that's how it goes I guess.

FT
    I think with that particular deal you had to use the coupon code of "PRO" to get the discount. PSA's sales are odd sometimes. Items are sometimes suddenly in stock, then they're out of stock. The next day or even a few hours later they're back in stock again. Their shipping times are terribly slow as well. At least twice, I've waited over 30 days for the item to ship. Both times, I had to email them to remind them I didn't get my product. With other quality vendors shipping within 24 hours, you have to wonder what the hold up is at PSA.

PSA makes OK stuff, and I will still order certain items from them, if I know I won't need it immediately, or care that my credit card gets charged the minute I order, which again isn't the industry norm. PSA has grown quickly, and their CS hasn't caught up with their growth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post

FT
    LAPG use CYBERSALE for 15% off, gets you the PRO for $357 as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had the same experience. PSA is slow as hell to ship but the prices are good and I've eventually received my stuff in good condition. Just takes a while.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh well, I didn't actually need it, but I was going to score one for another upper I plan to buy after Xmas. I might catch one on sale somewhere on after Christmas sale. The shipping and credit card issues kind of turn me off a little. Not a big deal.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    SKD tactical also has a good sale going on and tomorrow the pro wil lbe right at $358 shipped also

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    SKD tactical also has a good sale going on and tomorrow the pro wil lbe right at $358 shipped also
    Wife buying you one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Wife buying you one?
    She asked me again what i wanted for x-mas/b-day (since its 3 days before.. ) while i was replacing the water heater last nite.

I replied a red dot and/or some AR goodies..i told her i was debating over the sparc and the pro and why one was more and the buy once cry once theory and i wanted the PRO,she said..well hurry up and order it before the sale is over you big dummy...lol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    She asked me again what i wanted for x-mas/b-day (since its 3 days before.. ) while i was replacing the water heater last nite.

I replied a red dot and/or some AR goodies..i told her i was debating over the sparc and the pro and why one was more and the buy once cry once theory and i wanted the PRO,she said..well hurry up and order it before the sale is over you big dummy...lol....

I'd get it from skd Tactical if you want it this year on the above deal you mentioned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a code for that price at SKD? Currently showing "in stock" but $408
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"