Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC

First if I'm out of my lane please take appropriate measures and I apologize. I did just start a LLC, I now own Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC. I've been a member here on weapons evolution for some time due to my AR addiction. I was here long before I ever started to think about starting a LLC and trying to pay my bills with money earned from a life long love of making knives.

Since 1994 I've done security in one form or another. I started off bouncing in bars and unarmed uniformed security. I worked a lot of concerts and worked my way into executive protection. The last 13 years I've worked armed ,private security for an "uptown living community". These are the wealthy, high rollers in my area who want to live downtown and live the party life. We used to joke that we worked at a dry docked cruise ship, parties, drugs, prostitutes and all the nightmares that go along with it. I was in the emergency room and courtrooms many times in those 13 years. My cop buddies thought I was nuts to put myself in that position, but that's all I knew. I trained to fight since I was a kid and am blessed with the natural ability to fight. I'm not a doctor, lawyer, federal judge or anything like anyone who lived in that building but I did protect them. That's what I could do, I did it with pride even though security was treated as the hired help until the sheep got scared.

Last year I had two heart attacks and quadruple bipass surgery. It was in my genes, I've lived an athletic ,healthy life. My work got rid of my position after 13 years.I've lost almost everything, I just got back online after a year with nothing. I have done a lot of damage to my body fighting and have no will to risk my safety for ungrateful %^#@*!.

Instead of working for others I started Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC. http://zombiekillerkutlery.blogspot.com/

I'll be having contests on face book and am very excited about the lines of knives and Breaching tools I've been working on. Please check them out and let me know what you think. I really value the input of those here at weapons evolution. Thanks Jason VerVeer

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never owned a business, I only know how to take a punch. I'm kind of scared but very excited,I'm just used to getting a weekly paycheck.I'm also still having complications from my surgery and really can't work on anyone's time. I work when I have the energy and feel good but I have to rest a lot still. I'm still alive and as long as I'm making knives I'll hook you guys up with as much of a deal as I can.

I worked out twice daily for years as part of my training, boxing, power lifting , grappling, martial arts, yoga. Ate very clean. For many years and I was even an ACE certified personal trainer. I went to the doctor and took meds. My genes and massive stress from work almost killed my at 38 years old!

Please go to the doctor and get checked out. Get rid of as much stress from your daily life as you can. What I've endured over the last year I wish on no one.I would rather get my ass kicked daily for a month then to go through that again.
    Take care of yourselves. Thanks again.
    Last edited by ZKK; 12 December 2013 at 04:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jason, interesting web site --- some nice looking blades. Thanks for posting the link and good luck with the new endeavor!!

I treat myself to a new knife every now and then, and I will definitely revisit ZKK.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Jerry, I don't have the $$ to pay anyone for a real website so blogger and free labor from family will have to do for now. Almost like a real website? I make the knives in batches of similar design, about 20 at a time. I then release them as I get them finished. Just check in from time to time and I'll post what I have available. Thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKK View Post
    Thanks Jerry, I don't have the $$ to pay anyone for a real website so blogger and free labor from family will have to do for now. Almost like a real website? I make the knives in batches of similar design, about 20 at a time. I then release them as I get them finished. Just check in from time to time and I'll post what I have available. Thanks again
    Feel free to post on this thread with updates and stock notifications... pictures always appreciated as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I'll hook up the members here. I'll post some pics of my new blades. Working on a Brain Breacher Mod.2, should be done in a couple of hours. This is the first of the latest and last designs after a few prototypes, I'm very excited about this design.

Downloads
    Uploads

can't post pic? I'll try later. sorry. My new design and handle material.
    I named it the ZDW, Zombie Defense Weapons, using the theory of a personal defense weapon. A small but powerful weapon used for personal protection
    The handle scales are made from paper micarta, I call it Zombie Hide. The knife is 3/16 1095 58rc, 9"oal, 5" blade. This knife is designed to be a light fighter, survival, hunting knife and due to the shorter handle is a nice EDC for those who like a longer blade. I have a field tester who has been carrying one cross draw for about a year. I carry a smaller blade EDC but have been testing a ZDW on my plate carrier and it is staying there.
    I've also had a taxidermist testing one this deer season. He has had nothing but great things to say. I watched him field dress a large whitetail within just a few minutes. It was amazing to watch a pro use my knife like that.
    I should have some in the next few months.
    Last edited by ZKK; 14 December 2013 at 08:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Photos fixed.

I dig the Apache Mod 1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Eric, photo to big?

I just sold 19 Apaches and 13 trainers to a group from Detroit including some leos. It's my most popular knife thus far, I carry an Apache every day. Next out is the Mod 2, same handle just with a 2.5" blade. I'm geeked to get some made.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Eric, photo to big?
    Nope. It just had an extra http in the link.

Downloads
    Uploads

Try another. This is the Brain Breacher Mod 2, it's designed as a breaching "hatchet". If the Mod.1 is an axe than this is more like a hatchet. It is 1095 55rc, heat treated softer than a normal knife allowing for more prying capability. The blade is chisel ground also assisting in breaching tasks. The butt has a hammer to be used as a hammer or to be hammered like chisel. I'm very excited about the Brain Breacher line of breaching tools.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The updated Apache Mod 1,

Zombie Camo,

Downloads
    Uploads

Try another. This is the Brain Breacher Mod 2, it's designed as a breaching "hatchet". If the Mod.1 is an axe than this is more like a hatchet. It is 1095 55rc, heat treated softer than a normal knife allowing for more prying capability. The blade is chisel ground also assisting in breaching tasks. The butt has a hammer to be used as a hammer or to be hammered like chisel. I'm very excited about the Brain Breacher line of breaching tools.
    That looks absolutely wicked.

Have you sent out any for T&E? What's the feedback been like?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I test every model I make. My blades are in the hands of war fighters all over the globe.After I do my testing I then send them off with a field tester or sell one at a large discount for those willing to use and give me their feed back. I have construction workers, a taxidermist and a couple military guys including a Marine that takes pride in breaking stuff testing my knives. I've broken many blades to test how far they will bend before breaking, always trying to find what edge geometry contributes to strength. I try to come up with the best combination of strength and cutting ability.
    The bb line is not a wilderness survival tool, although you could as it chops wood and makes fire sticks easily but it's more of an urban combat tool. These were tested by me and a couple of buddies in construction. We abused a mod 2 more than I suggest anyone do with any tool. Prying, chopping, hammering it into and through car hoods , metal doors, door jams, I pounded one deep enough into a tree my 265 pound fat butt could swing from it. I hope to make some videos someday showing that where many make eye candy, my tools and knives are made for performance. I know they are pretty but they are work horses first. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I didn't mention. My blades are heat treated at Peter's by the best in the business for oil quenched steel where they undergo a cryogenic -300 treatment, this helps even out any stress in the steel making a more consistent temper. I think this ads to the strength of my blades. The only cost I cut is my paycheck. haha