Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZOMBIE KILLER KUTLERY WOLF HUNTER. 1/4" 1095, 11" oal. These will be black oxided after heat treat. I'll also fit them with my contoured micarta handle scales. This is a very complicated pita grind, I absolutely love though. My interpretation of the classic/modern American fighting knife.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it.....a lot!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I like it.....a lot!
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it. The Wolf Hunter has been a true test. I have only one still available for a pre-order special of only $200.

I just finalized my new Chopper design. This is the best chopper I have ever used, I'm absolutely convinced of the effectiveness and usefulness of this blade as a wilderness survival tool or just a great camp knife. The grind gradually tappers from a nice slicing edge to a very strong point. It's flat back makes for simple batoning. It's made from a full 3" wide 1/4" thick 1095. Cryo temper and black oxide treated. I absolutely love this blade.
    The Zombie Killer Kutlery Apocalypse

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKK View Post
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it. The Wolf Hunter has been a true test. I have only one still available for a pre-order special of only $200.

I just finalized my new Chopper design. This is the best chopper I have ever used, I'm absolutely convinced of the effectiveness and usefulness of this blade as a wilderness survival tool or just a great camp knife. The grind gradually tappers from a nice slicing edge to a very strong point. It's flat back makes for simple batoning. It's made from a full 3" wide 1/4" thick 1095. Cryo temper and black oxide treated. I absolutely love this blade.
    The Zombie Killer Kutlery Apocalypse

Incredible man! So inspirational to see that you took a low point in your life and made something of it! Your blades are awesome, and I hope to someday be able to buy one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I am fighting every day.

Just got a loan to save my home and shop from the bank. If I can make and sell enough blades I can stay here.
    I just got a heart doctor to agree see me without insurance. I have an appointment in a week hopefully they can figure out why I keep blacking out and getting dizzy. I don't want handouts, I just need to get healthy so I can work. I want to get my new designs out so bad I'm clawing out of my skin.

I am convinced of the usefulness of my designs. I just need to get them in the hands of the right people and be able to make more.