Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got this beast done minutes ago, it feels like a medieval can opener. This is a true breaching axe, after many tests, attempts and alterations this is exactly how I want it. It is available, 1/4" 1095 55rc, 18.5" oal, 7" blade, 3/8' thick od green micarta handle scales, od green sheath/blade cover. $335

Downloads
    Uploads
    Black and tan I made special request,

My last and only AR, I've managed to keep this one still. Love the ALG ACT I got with the G&R parts kit, fit perfect in the Detroit Gun works lower. Gun fits me, better get out and make some knives so I can keep her.

Last edited by ZKK; 22 December 2013 at 09:07.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss the AR's I had to sell. One is with my dad so it's close by and I like having a solid rifle that I built in my fathers hands.
    Funny, my goal is that when I can again pay my bills with money from knives this time as opposed to getting punched in the head, I will reward myself. When I have a successful business, I don't want to get rich I just want to live my life in my small house making knives and doing things I enjoy like building a suppressed sbr! haha my mark of success.

To help this happen I am working to promote my business and give back to my customers. The contest Brain Breacher Mod.3 is almost done. Check in on my facebook for details. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is making the sheaths?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    Who is making the sheaths?
    I normally make the sheaths. I make a basic two piece sheath with removable, ambi belt loop.
    The Mod.1 has more of a blade cover than a sheath.

I'll have to get picks of the other Brain Breacher models.
    Apache

Downloads
    Uploads

I studied many forms of martial arts since childhood. In my 20's I was more into kickboxing then mma. As I got older and had no desire to compete I wanted to start training in other arts mainly for exercise but I was also a bouncer at the time so I needed to stay fresh and ready for a fight. I found Wing Chun and trained nonstop daily for years. After training with the bat jam do I realized the potential of the design. The Chinese dao in it's various forms have inspired many of my designs.
    This is a doa I made for a fellow martial arts student. It was a total test of my skills. After I made this it now has inspired mainly recently my Brain Breacher and Brain Khopper lines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zombie Skinner.

Set up for iwb,

This one is going on an adventure, my cousins oldest son is back on leave from the Marines. He's getting a surprise tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a couple more done and ready for sale, the rest of my finished blades can be seen here , http://zombiekillerkutlery.blogspot....rder-here.html

Stealth gray and black kydex sheath.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Posted a plug for you on our FB page. Might be time to get yourself a real webpage, and update your original post with contact information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks man, I have a blog spot for now, I'm still essentially trying to dig myself out of loosing almost everything I own and 20 years of savings gone after my surgery. Until I'm healed so I can work more and make some headway at keeping the bank away from my house I really do want a nice website. Just gonna take some time.
    I make knives not to good with computers, Thanks again! This is it for now, please let me now what you guys think,
    http://zombiekillerkutlery.blogspot.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, lovin these blades, seriously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Contest about to start on my facebook page, try to get things figured out later this evening. Just got the Mod3 done minutes ago!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zombie killer Kutlery

Last edited by ZKK; 6 February 2014 at 09:30.

Downloads
    Uploads

ZOMBIE KILLER KUTLERY, DEALS!!!!!

Got a couple doe and offering them at an awesome price!
    Zombie Killer Kutlery Brain Breacher Mod 3, only $200! Coyote browm, 1/4" 1095 55rc, 14" cryo treated.

Zombie Defense Weapon, ZDW, only $125, 3/16" 9.5", 5" cryo treated. Grey/black two tone sheath.